Gampel parking Sunday | The Boneyard

Gampel parking Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was Going to piggy back the gampel pre game thread but decided to just make a new one.

which garage should I park at as a non season ticket holder? Preferably something I can punch into my gps as I'm not too familiar with the campus these days.

Last year we got stuck in a line for a garage that was season ticket holders only and it was awful. Ended up getting redirected by the 5-0 after 30 min in line.

Thanks in advance yarders!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Park in X lot, the former Farmer Brown's lot. You get out of there faster than the garages. The entrance is now across the street from Ted's.

Reaction Score
I always park in the South parking garage, right across from Gampel. just plug gampel into the gps and once you hit it, follow the traffic going into the garage on Jim Calhoun Way

Reaction Score
Better yet, park in the lot across from huskies on Kings Hill Road. Its a short walk and its free.

Come in on 44 and take hunting lodge road to North Eagleville Rd. Take a right before wings over onto Kings Hill Road and its the lot on the right hand side coming up the hill

Reaction Score
Thanks guys, all good options and much better than marching in without a plan. My dad always used to just drive me and I never paid any attention to where to go.

Reaction Score
Better yet, park in the lot across from huskies on Kings Hill Road. Its a short walk and its free.

Come in on 44 and take hunting lodge road to North Eagleville Rd. Take a right before wings over onto Kings Hill Road and its the lot on the right hand side coming up the hill
Love this lot always able to find a spot there somehow. Walk through the woods can get hairy especially in the wake of a storm but can't beat free, a 5 minute or so walk and typically quick departure.

Reaction Score
I wish they still you park in D. Maybe they never "let us" but now they actually enforce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom