Gametracker | The Boneyard

Gametracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Why are some UConn wcbb games not on Gametracker?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
No, but they are playing on Thursday and the official listing does not mention Gametracker. Some UConn games are carried by GT, others are not. I was asking if anyone knows why this is so. I know that the game is on ESPN2 in the U.S., but here in Guate we will probably get Mexican futbol instead, and I would like to at least follow along.

Reaction Score
I'm not positive, but my observation has been that when it's a UConn home game, you can pick up the Gametracker from the UConn schedule page listing. When it is an away game, the gametracker comes from the visiting team.

Also, ESPN has play-by-play (a sibstitute for gametracker) for all games on their schedule page

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I think maybe the schools have to subscribe to the Gametracker service. Apparently, Md has not seen fit to do so. Incidentally, the espn Gamecast is much inferior to GT. For one thing, it never tells you who is on the court. Ah, well, I will try to make do with that and the Boneyard running commentary. Maybe a miracle will occur and someone over in Mexico will forget to throw the switch and we will get the game here. Much more likely to see mebbe River Plate vs Boca Juniors, though.

Last edited:

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Incidentally, also, if you ever have a hankering to see some REALLY primitive humans in their natural environment, just go check out the Cesspool and there you will be!

Reaction Score
I'm not positive, but my observation has been that when it's a UConn home game, you can pick up the Gametracker from the UConn schedule page listing. When it is an away CBS- game, the gametracker comes from the visiting team.

Also, ESPN has-- play-by-play (a sibstitute for gametracker) for all games on their schedule page

CBS Sports Runs Gametracker---some home teams have a STATS program that isn't as good but better than none If Uconn isn't using Gametracker --I'll go to the opponents Women's basketball schedule and look for STATS.. Some (nebraska ) not great but better than none . All Uconn home games have Gametracker.

Reaction Score
I'm not positive, but my observation has been that when it's a UConn home game, you can pick up the Gametracker from the UConn schedule page listing. When it is an away game, the gametracker comes from the visiting team.

Also, ESPN has play-by-play (a sibstitute for gametracker) for all games on their schedule page
Once again you nailed it---Uconn home games--gametracker---away -up to the opponents all have STATs programs, some use gametracker some don't but all have a STATS program. Go to their Women's BB schedule and the Uconn game and find Stats
As in the Uconn Women's Schedule will have gametracker if Home--away STATS at the opponents site.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Yup. After checking, MD does have a "live stats" facility, which I guess I will be a lot more familiar with come Thursday night. Sorry that they don't use GT because it is the best of its kind that I have come across. Go Huskies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom