Games today and the future! | The Boneyard

Games today and the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Texas and Dayton lost today. UNC/FSU each pulled out a close one.

Which brings us to an exciting time in the season, conference schedule. I really think some teams will be exposed over the next month.

I am a little surprised by Texas. I thought their new head coach was turning them around but they have lost a few games I expected them to win.

Dayton, I am actually ok with the loss there. I think they could run the tables in the their conference but time will tell.

I think the ACC will be the conference to watch. Although I expect Duke to come out on top, its the 2-5 that I think will be interesting. I cant wait to see some of those games.

Big East (can I still say that?) will be exciting too....for 2-5. I cant wait to see Louisville and ND go head to head and our matchup with the Irish. I think ND could be exposed just a little.

At any rate, hope everyone in the Boneyard has a Happy Holiday Season and a Happy New Year!!

GO UCONN!!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Not sure I agree about the Big East this year. I have kind of lost all interest in anything involving the conference. It has become a meaningless non entity.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
ND is playing better than I expected. I think we are bigger, better, and more balanced, but I am not taking our game out there lightly.

I agree with Ice somewhat. Even if UConn had wound up in a good situation--and they may still--the conference realignments (is that a polite word for stealing, abandonment, and similar actions?) has left be a bit disillusioned and disinterested.

That said, I would like to see UConn beat the crap out of everyone, regardless of conference.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I think the ACC will be the conference to watch. Although I expect Duke to come out on top, its the 2-5 that I think will be interesting. I cant wait to see some of those games.

!

I agree...... and it all starts this week. Maryland @ UNC on thursday... and FSU @ Maryland on Sunday. As I stated on the Duke board.... I wouldnt be surprised to see FSU end up #2 in the conference. Maryland will struggle against teams with good guard play and good guard depth... and FSU fits the bill. Of course.... watch FSU lose on thursday to Georgia Tech :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom