Gameday!!!! | The Boneyard

Gameday!!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Been a while for us UConn fans.

Enjoy the pain, agony and occasional glimmer of hope today.

Choose your curse words and pain numbing alcohol wisely. There's a whole season to go.

I'm just hoping for a team playing with passion; players who are out there looking like Huskies which have been caged up for an eternity and are ready to let loose. Play with energy, play with joy, play hard.

Reaction Score
Chomping at the bit for Husky football LIVE action. It's been an eternity since we've had active participation on the gridiron/
Play all out & with passion. Make us proud! Give UConn Nation a reason to believe that the corner to success has been turned. (And a win would be the cherry on the ice cream sundae!)

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Watched some “highlights” from the 2019 season (basically the UMass game) to get myself a bit more excited. I’m wearing my UConn shirt and am ready to watch them give it a go. Let’s go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Good luck today Huskies!!!

7381537.jpeg

Reaction Score
How does CBSSN work. Do I just download the app or do I have to pay a fee ? Asking for a friend. LoL

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
How does CBSSN work. Do I just download the app or do I have to pay a fee ? Asking for a friend. LoL

You get it as part of a cable package or a streaming service. You pay for that way. Once you have access via streaming service you can use computer, tablet, phone, etc.

If you don't have it as part of your cable package, you can start a YouTube Tv, Hulu TV, etc streaming service for free for seven days. Just remember to cancel because you will be putting down payment information.

Watch CBS Sports Network Live Online - CBSSports.com

Reaction Score
CBS Sports Network: On COX Cable Systems it's Channel 1135.
Game MAY also be (haven't checked it as I have both) on the CBS Sports app.

Reaction Score
You get it as part of a cable package or a streaming service. You pay for that way. Once you have access via streaming service you can use computer, tablet, phone, etc.

If you don't have it as part of your cable package, you can start a YouTube Tv, Hulu TV, etc streaming service for free for seven days. Just remember to cancel because you will be putting down payment information.

Watch CBS Sports Network Live Online - CBSSports.com
Thanks. It was honest question. No need to give me thumbs down. not everyone is Saavy on technology and it doesn’t make them a bad fan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom