Game Winner over Florida -Throwback from 12/2/13 | The Boneyard

Game Winner over Florida -Throwback from 12/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
I've never seen it from that angle. Thanks for sharing. Remember when basketball was fun?

Reaction Score
This was not my personal video but I liked the perspective and loved the "NOOOO then YEAHHHHHH".

Reaction Score
Made going to the bars for my birthday after a reason to celebrate and not try to forget the game

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Still the best alternate angle UConn-shot video on the internet. The way the crowd audible gasps "ohhhh" simultaneously when Kemba steps back is incredible.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Still the best alternate angle UConn-shot video on the internet. The way the crowd audible gasps "ohhhh" simultaneously when Kemba steps back is incredible.

Man, it's so sad watching that in a way. Just knowing we will never be a part of a tournament that special again. There was nothing like watching UConn basketball in the Big East.

Reaction Score
Those were the days my friend, I wish they would never end. But, unfortunately they have and with that it seems we no longer have the skills, lunch pail mentality, high basketball IQ and leadership (player and coaching) to return to the level we used to be at. Hopefully we will get back to that level, but it may be a long and winding road to get there.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
What's funny is they ran almost the exact same play. High ball screen to draw the mismatch on the lead guard into an isolation.

Look how precise and well-executed the play vs. Pitt was. Daniels set the most half-ass screen I've ever seen lol. Luck was on our side that night tho!

Reaction Score
Man, it's so sad watching that in a way. Just knowing we will never be a part of a tournament that special again. There was nothing like watching UConn basketball in the Big East.

Pitt won't either. Nor Syracuse.

ESPN and the Powerful deep six'd Eastern Basketball. And it actually isn't the first time that happened. Let's hope there is another rebound.

Reaction Score

I was sitting about 5 rows behind whoever shot that video....it was awesome! 2nd best combo of seats and shot I've ever had at MSG (1st being Ray in the 96 BET when I was one row behind the G'Town bench). Miss those days. sigh.....

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Pitt won't either. Nor Syracuse.

ESPN and the Powerful deep six'd Eastern Basketball. And it actually isn't the first time that happened. Let's hope there is another rebound.
Yeah but I wouldn't feel this way if we were in the ACC with Louisville, Cuse, Pitt, Duke, UNC.

Reaction Score
Yeah but I wouldn't feel this way if we were in the ACC with Louisville, Cuse, Pitt, Duke, UNC.
I would, nothing will ever touch the Big East and tournament at the Mecca. . . . . . .it was so special.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
What's funny is they ran almost the exact same play. High ball screen to draw the mismatch on the lead guard into an isolation.

Look how precise and well-executed the play vs. Pitt was. Daniels set the most half-ass screen I've ever seen lol. Luck was on our side that night tho!

He made up for it with the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog