Game Week - UConn @ Vanderbilt (10/2/21 @ 7:30p (ET) on ESPNU) | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ Vanderbilt (10/2/21 @ 7:30p (ET) on ESPNU)

Reaction Score
Even the media is starting to come around on us. Time to get pumped.
Rob Dibble giving props on ESPN radio today. If not for a few mistakes we had the Cowboys. Went on to say Clemson not the foe thought to be at the beginning of the season.
SI not so much, they are calling 14.5 a massive spread. Massive? They must have missed a couple of the previous games. We just turned 30.5 into 2. ;)
If constant offensive improvement continues we are in this one again. My only worry is the loss of Bell he was playing well, hopeful that Jones will be back on the field. GO DOGS !!!

Reaction Score
Rob Dibble giving props on ESPN radio today. If not for a few mistakes we had the Cowboys. Went on to say Clemson not the foe thought to be at the beginning of the season.
SI not so much, they are calling 14.5 a massive spread. Massive? They must have missed a couple of the previous games. We just turned 30.5 into 2. ;)
I’m asking bc I didn’t read it and it’s out of context, but if they’re saying it’s a massive spread isn’t that attesting to UConn is better as of late and the spread should be less?

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Couple of observations:

TE: Jayce Medlock was out of uniform last week and we don't see Chris Johnson listed. SO we have 1st string and originally 4th string TE.
OL: Dylan Niederowski moved to back up RG and Valentin Senn now on the chart. He has checked in against Wyoming on the 4th and 3 but the false start moved us back and him out of the game.
DL: Nick Harris has gone from playing to not on the 2 deep.
LB: Jordan Morrison lost his spot to Fogle.
DB: We are young back there. Lucien has the most snaps and Wortham is a juco. I feel like we have always been young back there for years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom