Game Week: UConn @ #17 Cincinnati (Homecoming —> 11/9/19 @ 3:30 on CBSSN) | The Boneyard

Game Week: UConn @ #17 Cincinnati (Homecoming —> 11/9/19 @ 3:30 on CBSSN)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
They almost lost to ECU. They’re either not that good or will be playing angry

Reaction Score
I wonder if conference teams watch tape and prepare for uconn or if they use uconn week as an opportunity to look ahead and study the team it plays the following week.

Reaction Score
The Cincy defense poor performance at East Carolina will not bode well for the Huskies. My guess is at home they will be locked in after a lapse.

Reaction Score
I wonder if conference teams watch tape and prepare for uconn or if they use uconn week as an opportunity to look ahead and study the team it plays the following week.

so you’re thinking cincy was skipping prep for ECU and focusing on us

Reaction Score
Alex Putterman @AlexPutterman 31s
Really tough UConn football news: Running back Donevin O'Reilly, who missed all of last season, tore his ACL again. He had surgery last week, ending his college career.

Alex Putterman @AlexPutterman 1m
Kicker Sean Young is no longer with the UConn football program. He appeared in one game this season after transferring over the summer.

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 40s
Edsall: “Either you’re tough or you’re not. It’s hard to make somebody tough whose not tough.”

ThisIsUConnCountry @UConnSN 40s
QB Steven Krajewski hasn't been cleared for full participation at practice yet for #UConnFootball. He is throwing and doing some things.

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 28s
UConn QB Steve Krajewski (clavicle) hasn't been fully cleared yet but Edsall says that might happen soon.

Gavin Keefe @GavinKeefe 19s
Four AAC teams are ranked this week. Edsall: "It’s a really good league. I dont think people understand how good it is. "

** Talked quite a bit about Zergiotis' development going forward **

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Alex Putterman @AlexPutterman 31s
Really tough UConn football news: Running back Donevin O'Reilly, who missed all of last season, tore his ACL again. He had surgery last week, ending his college career.

Alex Putterman @AlexPutterman 1m
Kicker Sean Young is no longer with the UConn football program. He appeared in one game this season after transferring over the summer.

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 40s
Edsall: “Either you’re tough or you’re not. It’s hard to make somebody tough whose not tough.”

ThisIsUConnCountry @UConnSN 40s
QB Steven Krajewski hasn't been cleared for full participation at practice yet for #UConnFootball. He is throwing and doing some things.

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 28s
UConn QB Steve Krajewski (clavicle) hasn't been fully cleared yet but Edsall says that might happen soon.

Gavin Keefe @GavinKeefe 19s
Four AAC teams are ranked this week. Edsall: "It’s a really good league. I dont think people understand how good it is. "

** Talked quite a bit about Zergiotis' development going forward **

Press Conference:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom