Game watching from Nashville | The Boneyard

Game watching from Nashville

Reaction Score
Anybody know a good spot to watch the game tonight? May just stay in my hotel room with volume cranked if there’s not a known place that’s awesome.

Reaction Score
Anybody know a good spot to watch the game tonight? May just stay in my hotel room with volume cranked if there’s not a known place that’s awesome.
If you want to hear the game you’ll prob need to stay in your hotel. Lol. Was there during football season and there are lots of places with big screens. But you’ll prob hear music not the commentary

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
What part of town are you in?

Neighbors (Germantown or The Gulch) is a good sports bar with plenty of TVs, since the game is on FOX I’m sure they will have it on.

Most bars also have TVs, and should be able to turn on the game for you.

Neighbors might do audio (they do for college football and NFL Sundays) but I haven’t really found many other spots that do audio for sports outside of a championship game.

To be honest, I live here and have never watched a game out because no one down here really cares about UConn (they are mostly Tennessee fans) so I’d rather just watch at home haha

cts

Reaction Score
What part of town are you in?

Neighbors (Germantown or The Gulch) is a good sports bar with plenty of TVs, since the game is on FOX I’m sure they will have it on.

Most bars also have TVs, and should be able to turn on the game for you.

To be honest, I live here and have never watched a game out because no one down here likes UConn so I’d rather just watch at home haha
I just watched the Seton Hall game at Neighbors in the Gulch and it was pretty good.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Double Dogs (Hillsboro Village and West Nashville) are also good sports bar options with tons of TVs. Forgot about those.

They do audio for NFL and college football as well.

I have watched some UConn football there, and they have been kind enough to put it on for me.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I just watched the Seton Hall game at Neighbors in the Gulch and it was pretty good.
Did they have any game audio on or was it music?

Reaction Score
There are tons of sports bars around. I'd stay away from Broadway of course. But like @McLovin I never go to bars to watch UConn games. Not sure about getting sound though

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm sure the UK vs TN game is going to dominate any bar at 4. That's a big one
You're right about that. There us no legit UT basketball presence here, that I've seen, but many tourists come in from KY. I'd say KY basketball is the most popular team but not with residents per se.

Reaction Score
Actually wait... you may want to try boom bozz in east nashville. It's a huge bar with big tvs and a decent beer list. You can get sound too. It's a chain but because nobody goes there at night to socialize it won't be hard to get access. I assume you're staying near or on Broadway. And this is quite close and away from the crush (Nobles beer bar is there too and they have an upstairs that nobody uses. May have some spillover from the other bars in the area but generally not a go to spot. They are a sports bar and have a better beer list than boombozz)

Reaction Score
Double Dogs (Hillsboro Village and West Nashville) are also good sports bar options with tons of TVs. Forgot about those.

They do audio for NFL and college football as well.

I have watched some UConn football there, and they have been kind enough to put it on for me.
Yeah. @DaCy 100% if you're on the west side this is a good bet.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I second Neighbors. If you’re near downtown Corner Pub always puts the game on for me, but would never do game sound.

I also watched Creighton blow our doors off there so I will never return.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom