Game Time Announced for Tulane Game (10/12/19 @ 3:45 ET on ESPNU) | The Boneyard

Game Time Announced for Tulane Game (10/12/19 @ 3:45 ET on ESPNU)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's a good time for those travelling to the game. You can have a good time Friday night, sleep in a bit and grab some good local food before the game. Go to the game, have time to go back to lodging, shower/change and have a bit more fun. Fly home Sunday.

Reaction Score
Will be there, got tickets for $8 each, near UConn bench and that low don't see whole field that well but sure feel the tackles when play is close to you.
Last week decided to take in my 1st local high school game, had it at Tulane's stadium. Were two local private schools and had as many fans as when I went to Tulane's opener earlier.
Since such a big debate on seating I counted, will reveal answer to highest bidder.
The winning high school team was quarterbacked by Arch Manning, the 14 year old freshman son of the oldest Manning boys (Cooper, the kid who got hurt). This kid is good.

Reaction Score
@Husky68
1. Newman?
2. Ridiculously low cost ticket source?
Went on vivid. One guy selling tickets at $6 and $8 for 1st game and UConn, were only ones at that price. Rest were in teens. Bleacher seats and low.
Yes it was Newman. Was fun game, QB for other team was pretty good too.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Tickets were $10 through UConn AD. I don’t think 6-8 is that screaming a deal.

I’ll be there with a group of 6.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Will be there, got tickets for $8 each, near UConn bench and that low don't see whole field that well but sure feel the tackles when play is close to you.
Last week decided to take in my 1st local high school game, had it at Tulane's stadium. Were two local private schools and had as many fans as when I went to Tulane's opener earlier.
Since such a big debate on seating I counted, will reveal answer to highest bidder.
The winning high school team was quarterbacked by Arch Manning, the 14 year old freshman son of the oldest Manning boys (Cooper, the kid who got hurt). This kid is good.

Right on cue, from USA Today.

On a side note, my son's football team in Florida played a prep school out of Mississippi a few weeks ago. QB and two other players were named Favre. Brett's nephews.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom