Game thread | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
And now we're tied at 7. No inside game so far...just as I say that, AO makes a nice play. 9-9.

Reaction Score
Daniels looks great. Drummond is showing a nice defensive presence. He really is a great athlete.

Reaction Score
Daniels looking great. Jeremys bricked two threes. Andre looking great and active. Roscoe....worried about him. Two fouls in a min and hes done for the half.

Reaction Score
Half court defense looks awful. Was wondering why Shabazz gave up a whole lane to go through ..had help defense for a wide open 3. eh.

Reaction Score
We aren't rotating on D fast enough, everytime they make an extra pass they get an open 3. Daniels is damn good, Drummond looking a lot more comfortable.

Reaction Score
We are so lost offensively. I can't believe how poor a finisher Drummond is my god. Guy cant hit from 3 ft if its not a dunk.

Reaction Score
Drummond is a beast on defense, Daniels is so polished on offense for a freshman.

Maine's point guard travels at least once a play..

Reaction Score
We are so lost offensively. I can't believe how poor a finisher Drummond is my god. Guy cant hit from 3 ft if its not a dunk.

You beat me to it. (See my comment above) I think (hope) he's still just nervous and will continue to settle down.

Reaction Score
our perimeter d is atrocious. all we do is let guys run right by us to the hole.

Reaction Score
On offense, Drummond has got to extend his arms to finish. He needs to slow down and go strong.
agreed. he looks great on d, but has now missed three or four gimmes down low. hes gotta make those. he doesnt follow thru so much as he just kinda short arm hoists it at the hoop.

Reaction Score
were losing 27-24 since our wuick 7-0 start. we have to pick this up. this is three games in a row now

Reaction Score
Don't understand our man to man defense. and it's not like theres help defense after that either. People are just wide open everywhere. I could understand if we're not making shots and its a close game but a close game due to bad defense does not make me happy. Stop penetration. I'm guessing Napier doesn't wanna get another foul but come on.

Reaction Score
You beat me to it. (See my comment above) I think (hope) he's still just nervous and will continue to settle down.

He looks legit lost. I'm glad he went to college cause he is no lottery pick after seeing his game thus far. Hopefully JC can get all that talent out of him. He might have gotten lost at the end of the bench on some NBA team with the game he's shown so far.

Reaction Score
Does Jeremy realize this is an actual game and not a scrimmage?

Reaction Score
Man, we're lucky they're leading scorer wasn't able to play or else we'd be losing.

Reaction Score
I think he's just timid right now. He's giving opponents too much respect, he's scared of the ball. It's as if he's thinking 'this is college, everyone is stronger & bigger'. Once he figures out he's still the biggest, baddest guy out there and really knows it. He'll be doing what he did in HS.

Reaction Score
Does Jeremy realize this is an actual game and not a scrimmage?
Jeremy picking it up exactly where he left off last game. I don't know if that 30 point game got him all fired up but he looks like hes not even trying. 2 of those 3s were ugly as hell. Him and AO today, I just don't know. AO , whenever he gets a chance to come in and get the rock. He just throws up the softest shots up.You would think that he would have a little pride in himself, not wanting to be on the bench AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom