Game Stats | The Boneyard

Game Stats

Reaction Score
1572810140841.png

Reaction Score
Pleased with performances as a whole. Makurat had some TOs but drove to basket well and grabbed boards. Griffith was a dynamo. Fifth player looks to be one of these two, though they might divide time.

Reaction Score
Could someone explain to me why streamed games don’t show foul shots. Not first time I have seen this.

Reaction Score
I missed the game and am wondering about Adebayo. She had the fewest minutes (13) and her shooting was off but would like to know what people thought of her play and how she might contribute. I see she did have six rebounds.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I missed the game and am wondering about Adebayo. She had the fewest minutes (13) and her shooting was off but would like to know what people thought of her play and how she might contribute. I see she did have six rebounds.

I don't know if there's an issue there but she struggled. Thought that was easily the most and really only disappointing thing on the day.

Reaction Score
Could someone explain to me why streamed games don’t show foul shots. Not first time I have seen this.

They use the feed from Gampel's jumbo screen. They don't show FTs on it. That's also why you see the replays that screw with the live feed.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I think the video is from the overhead display, and ads are run during foul shots. So they do not show you ads.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Pleased with performances as a whole. Makurat had some TOs but drove to basket well and grabbed boards. Griffith was a dynamo. Fifth player looks to be one of these two, though they might divide time.

Today's game was a "shakedown" for the entire team. Everybody had a few butterflies to begin the new season.
The returning starters were able to put them away faster than the less experienced players. Once the juices began to flow, it was on. I loved it.

Reaction Score
She doesn’t look to be in top condition yet, particularly given the up tempo game the team played today. She did play the entire fourth quarter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom