Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
tcf, you magnificent bastard!

09yBSQK.gif

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Noticed that Enoch ran with the 1st team for awhile, ahead of Phil, while AB rested. Most likely meant little, or could be a hint of what is to be.
It was a set rotation. AB first team, Phil 2nd Team, Enoch First Team, AB second Team, Phil First team, etc.

But then the injury threw it off balance.

Reaction Score
I watched the game in its entirety. Previously i had only watched about 30-40% of the game on HuskyVision. HV froze a lot. I came away with a different view. Previously i thought the team looked sloppy. I don't anymore. They rarely turned the ball over. They pushed a lot and multiple people handled it. Still they really didn't turn the ball over a lot. New Haven put almost zero pressure on the ball, so we will see what happens when we do see pressure. Also, Brimah looked better the second time around. Got some rebounds. Hopefully that continues. The team can run. And they move the ball grest. Maybe as good as any team we've had. It's tough to say what they've practiced on the offensive end. One thing is obvious. They've practiced getting the ball from the rebounder to someone who can push. That's really not too hard. It seems like there is always 3 guys on the court who can handle the ball.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Foxen's ending 'dunk' just crossed the line between layup and dunk. At 6' 8" you've gotta send that home with some authority. "Lay it in Jerome!"

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I watched the game in its entirety. Previously i had only watched about 30-40% of the game on HuskyVision. HV froze a lot. I came away with a different view. Previously i thought the team looked sloppy. I don't anymore. They rarely turned the ball over. They pushed a lot and multiple people handled it. Still they really didn't turn the ball over a lot. New Haven put almost zero pressure on the ball, so we will see what happens when we do see pressure. Also, Brimah looked better the second time around. Got some rebounds. Hopefully that continues. The team can run. And they move the ball grest. Maybe as good as any team we've had. It's tough to say what they've practiced on the offensive end. One thing is obvious. They've practiced getting the ball from the rebounder to someone who can push. That's really not too hard. It seems like there is always 3 guys on the court who can handle the ball.

They are moving the ball well, but the pushing/passing has a ways to go before being the best. I am hopeful that they will even approach how well the '97, '99, '04, and '05 teams passed the ball. The possibilities are exciting, especially if we can keep the turnovers down.

Reaction Score
Thanks TCF, I purposely did not listen to the radio broadcast yesterday, and stayed away from the 'yard except to see when your post would be made. Nothing like watching the Huskies while enjoying breakfast. Great job. loved the replays too.

Reaction Score

It was a much tighter game than the first expedition. The vast majority of the offense seemed to come on set plays and very good passing instead of someone just trying to create by themselves. At points, they were just toying with NH on some of those pick and rolls.

Reaction Score
just got an e-mail from collegsportslive offering a one-month free promotion... after this game had already aired. props to tcf for uploading the video! great watch.

if anyone still wants that promo code, lemme know! i definitely won't be needing it during the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom