Game Replay: UConn vs. Maine | The Boneyard

Game Replay: UConn vs. Maine

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
At the end of the game when that Maine player trips Bouk he still hits Gaffney in the chest with the rifle one hand cross court pass while falling lol.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
At the end of the game when that Maine player trips Bouk he still hits Gaffney in the chest with the rifle one hand cross court pass while falling lol.
Then gets up holding his junk (still aching from taking a knee to the nads on the previous possession) and nails both FTs.

Reaction Score
Meh! We don't have a legit back up at the 5 and unfortunately that may be this teams biggest problem. There very little flexibility in the front court. Whalley is are best option as back up at the 5 and that is not good. I love BK and BA coming off the bench as they can score and bring the energy.
If I'm DH id experiment with moving Akok to the bench and have him be the back up 5. I move JB to the starting lineup. Id go with JC,Tyler Phommachanh,JB,CV and AG. You now have BA giving you energy and scoring, Akok gives you some rebounding and shot blocking and Gaffney can be your backup pg with Whalley at the 4.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom