Game Replay: UConn vs. Cal | The Boneyard

Game Replay: UConn vs. Cal

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
Thank you, made my Christmas Eve.... Merry Christmas to all

Reaction Score
Thank you.
I wouldn't have wanted to miss for anything how tough Pheesa battled Anigwe sp? the whole game. She made it clear in the first 2 minutes of the game that she was not going away. What a battle.

Reaction Score
Thanks so much for this. I really appreciate the efforts of you and those who assist you. Happy Holidays!!

Reaction Score
You're the best, tcf15! Best Xmas gift this year. Played fine for me from WA, but stopped after the first half and the circle started spinning. I simply clicked a minute or so ahead on the video-play time-line and it proceeded. Awesome team work in the first half and early in the 3rd quarter. About the time Geno told them in the huddle not to let down, I thought they looked a little tired. Walker had an awesome first half but looked tired towards the end where she made several important mistakes. Really enjoyed the scenes of the Cal campus, where I did my doctorate. Thanks so much for this extra special effort, tcf15!! Really appreciate it since I missed the game while traveling East for early Xmas with our daughters. Go UCONN!

Reaction Score
YouTube has blocked this upload multiple times so we are trying it on Vimeo. We'll see how long it lasts but should be working for now.

Thanks for the very nice post Christmas present---I needed to see how bad the refs were after only following the Stat screens and scrolling comments. Thanks, this is great.

Reaction Score
Thank you.
I wouldn't have wanted to miss for anything how tough Pheesa battled Anigwe sp? the whole game. She made it clear in the first 2 minutes of the game that she was not going away. What a battle.
What is Anigwe --like 6 inches taller than Phee? And Phee takes the ball out of her outstretched arms and hands . And she didn't make POW??? If there ever was a player Uconn shall sorely miss--it's P.C. and that is not Politically Correct, either!!!

Reaction Score
Replay worked fine for me as all of your replays do. Really appreciate your efforts and I'm glad I now know who to thank. Thank you.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
After watching this game I saw a completely different game than what was painted by some Boneyarders on the Chat. In reading the comments I was led to believe that UConn played poorly, lacking the effort and execution normally seen in UConn teams. However, what I saw was a team that gave maximum effort, and hustle, and while sometimes struggling with execution, played hard. With so little rest, I thought they gave it as much as they could. Also, as one poster stated, it would have been good to see Ono play longer and Coombs and Irwin to get some playing time. It was the kind of game that could have shown rather or not they can be counted on in later big games. Just saying.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Danka grande. I agree with DonaldDW that this game wasn’t in jeopardy in the 4th Q. While the Huskies might have tired a bit in the last four minutes, so did Cal. Our starters looked otherwise great. But oh my! Geno got a tech. That’s just odious and egregious! And here I thought guys from Philly are always calm and cheery.

Last edited:

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. My wife and I watched it last evening and it was a great, late Christmas present.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom