Game Replay: UConn at Nebraska | The Boneyard

Game Replay: UConn at Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

Once again, impressed by the high quality analysis and commentary by Brenda VanLengen. Noticed how she had retained her old scouting notes of Danielle Page; amazing indicator of how a conscientious analyst does her homework.

Also noted Geno's frequent (unspoken) display of displeasure with Crystal. I hope she catches some Christmas love back home in Murfreesboro.

Reaction Score
Thxs. Saved to my Utube page to watch while at the gym

Reaction Score
I join the chorus, Thank You Very Much! This is a nice Christmas Eve present, I can watch the game as I ride the stationary bike.

Reaction Score
You guys are good. I am going to watch while having another cup of tea and some Dutch apple pie!

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
Thanks for the post, always appreciated!!
After watching this replay, I'm Finding it hard to see why Geno is picking on Crystal Dangerfield, I didn't really see where her effort was lacking in this game.. And if it was in practice, then IMO he shouldn't have started her at all..

Reaction Score
Well now that I watched the game, I will say it was really great to see Saniya back on the court. The tv coverage was really good too. I agree with Kibitzers, the commentators were excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom