Game Replay: UConn at Memphis | The Boneyard

Game Replay: UConn at Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've said it before but it deserves to be repeated. Uconn fans are the luckiest CBB fans in the country. Not just because of our rise to prominence over the past couple of decades, but also because of people like @tcf15 who've documented it all with UCHG and the best highlight videos around. I'm no expert but I don't think there are any other schools that have the video archives UConn has.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I've said it before but it deserves to be repeated. Uconn fans are the luckiest CBB fans in the country. Not just because of our rise to prominence over the past couple of decades, but also because of people like @tcf15 who've documented it all with UCHG and the best highlight videos around. I'm no expert but I don't think there are any other schools that have the video archives UConn has.
How many other schools have the Lore we have? Even the blue bloods?

We have a truly special history. Looking through the entire catalog, it's just filthy with classic games, buzzer beaters, special players, magical moments, and championships! Lore! Stuff of legend baby!

Reaction Score
Still trying to determine how, with all the BS going on, that UC crept away to a 20 pt win. M missed a lot of 2H shots, but was that it?

Reaction Score
Still trying to determine how, with all the BS going on, that UC crept away to a 20 pt win. M missed a lot of 2H shots, but was that it?

Points off turnovers, easy points allowed in the paint, plus Memphis failed to cash in on the FTs they were given.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

Hell man if we shot 35 percent from 3 we would have won by 35.

Also memohis missed 4 million free throws, which was nice.

Reaction Score
5:23 pm? 5:23? The game ended over 18 hours ago. This is just unacceptable.

Just kidding, of course. Thanks. I'm going to watch the 2nd half tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom