Game on Fox? | The Boneyard

Game on Fox?

Reaction Score
I have YouTubeTV and the Disney+ bundle - but no cable provider. While I can see a bunch of ESPN bb games (incl those ESPN, ESPN 2, etc.) listed after logging in via Disney+, when I tried to access a prior game played on ESPN (or ESPN 2) I was asked for a provider (i.e., a cable network) for access, which, as stated, I don't have.

However, when I went back to YouTube TV, to my surprise and delight, I saw the game scheduled for viewing on FOX 5!

1639820244916.png

Fingers crossed!

Reaction Score
Our conference games will be on Fox or FS1 pretty much every time going forward
Thanks, didn't know that.

Maybe others didn't know that as well, since, in a crossing thread, there were 3 pages of complaints about folks who have YTTV and thought that they could not get the game when it was initially scheduled to air on ESPN.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Tomorrow’s woman’s game against Louisville is on ESPN. I suspect that’s what people were upset about missing. I’ll probably give Hulu live a shot and cancel, or at least pause YouTube TV.

Reaction Score
I have YTTV and not happy. I will give them a week and then go with SLING's introductory first month for a $10.

Hopefully Disney and YTTV will get their act together.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Anyone know the announcers for today? Is Gus and Raftery wishful thinking?

Reaction Score
I was annoyed about losing ESPN for watching live sports in general. Every UConn MBB game from this point forward shouldn’t be affected.

Reaction Score
Thanks, didn't know that.

Maybe others didn't know that as well, since, in a crossing thread, there were 3 pages of complaints about folks who have YTTV and thought that they could not get the game when it was initially scheduled to air on ESPN.
Where have you been! Yes, the Big East plays on Fox Sports. Lol.

The YTTV had nothing to do with UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom