Game of Thrones --- Preview Chapter | The Boneyard

Game of Thrones --- Preview Chapter

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I liked that chapter a lot. There is one with Theon too. The next book will open with two huge battles, one of which will be one of the biggest battles in the entire series.

Reaction Score
I suspect the Game will be waged more through intrigue, trickery and small skirmishing rather than large scale confrontations until Danaerys makes her trek over the ocean with dragons in tow. Everything will probably devolve into chaos until then---to the extent it hasn't alreasy---as Vary and Littlefinger pull strings and struggle against one another. The Others will take advantage of the chaos until Danaerys swoops in, literally, and unites the Seven Kingdoms again.

Hope I am wrong---she is the worst character ever and can't die fast enough as far as I am concerned. But you don't devote half a series to developing a character merely to kill her off in some inconsequential manner. Or so I fear....

Reaction Score
I did like that its clear, in the chapter, that Arya isn't long for the Faceless men's organization. She needs to return to Westeros and start exacting revenge on a large scale.

Reaction Score
I suspect the Game will be waged more through intrigue, trickery and small skirmishing rather than large scale confrontations until Danaerys makes her trek over the ocean with dragons in tow. Everything will probably devolve into chaos until then---to the extent it hasn't alreasy---as Vary and Littlefinger pull strings and struggle against one another. The Others will take advantage of the chaos until Danaerys swoops in, literally, and unites the Seven Kingdoms again.

Hope I am wrong---she is the worst character ever and can't die fast enough as far as I am concerned. But you don't devote half a series to developing a character merely to kill her off in some inconsequential manner. Or so I fear....

Agreed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom