Game of the week? | The Boneyard

Game of the week?

Reaction Score
Sunday's TX-FSU game looks good, but the one to watch--with the incomparable Sabrina--is OU-Miss State on Wed at 7:00 on the SEC network. Can't wait for that one!

Following week, a no-brainer, with Geno going for his 1k on the 19th against OK (with TN-Stanford on the 21st as runner-up).

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Should be a great test for MSU, as their regular season schedule is somewhat of a soft one. This game and South Carolina in early February are their only top-ten opponents. They look really good to my eye, but so did Texas!

HGN

Reaction Score
Sunday's TX-FSU game looks good, but the one to watch--with the incomparable Sabrina--is OU-Miss State on Wed at 7:00 on the SEC network. Can't wait for that one!

Following week, a no-brainer, with Geno going for his 1k on the 19th against OK (with TN-Stanford on the 21st as runner-up).
Bags, I agree with your assessment of the upcoming games schedule. That OU vs Miss St. game should be a good one.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Should be a great test for MSU, as their regular season schedule is somewhat of a soft one. This game and South Carolina in early February are their only top-ten opponents. They look really good to my eye, but so did Texas!
Don't forget about Tennessee! They're back in the top 10 now :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I'm all tuned up for the Miss St /Oregon match up---Sabrina I can wreck havoc with a lot of teams.
The Tx-FSU does not hold the same interest, but the Tn/Stanford --could be telling about both teams.

Reaction Score

Say there Cousin--don't throw Texas away just yet. The bump in the road (Tn) I don't believe is a true indicator of their capabilities. I'm willing to go as high as 11 cents on Oregon against Miss St. I agree with the South Carolina comment, few teams, including Uconn are in their February form As with Uconn they all are trying to fit new pieces into an old machine.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
UGA came to Greensboro today and played NC A&T. I have known for months that they were playing today... and thought about going over to catch the game....... but alas... my advanced age and declining memory got the best of me... and just remembered a few minutes ago. Head bangHead bang Its not often a "Power 5" team plays at a MEAC school.... but this is two years in a row A&T has hosted such a school. Last year it was UCLA. Anyway.... just looked at the boxscore... and the final was 73-63 for the Red Dawgs. UGA was only up 31-30 at the half... and it was tied at 51 with 7:28 to go in the 4th. Georgia pulled away in the last 2 minutes.

UGA hosts GaTech on Sunday...... I expect a Yellow Jacket victory.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
UGA came to Greensboro today and played NC A&T. I have known for months that they were playing today... and thought about going over to catch the game.. but alas... my advanced age and declining memory got the best of me... and just remembered a few minutes ago. Head bangHead bang Its not often a "Power 5" team plays at a MEAC school.... but this is two years in a row A&T has hosted such a school. Last year it was UCLA. Anyway.... just looked at the boxscore... and the final was 73-63 for the Red Dawgs. UGA was only up 31-30 at the half... and it was tied at 51 with 7:28 to go in the 4th. Georgia pulled away in the last 2 minutes.

UGA hosts GaTech on Sunday. I expect a Yellow Jacket victory.
Ha, it happens to the best of us, buddy. A reminder system can be a real lifesaver!

After watching Texas just completely self-destruct from start to finish in the Tennessee game, Georgia's 30-point loss to the Longhorns makes them look not so tough. But they do have wins at Virginia and at BYU. I suspect Georgia Tech is the better team, but it could be a close game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom