Game not on SNY? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game not on SNY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It took 10 minutes to get an automated email saying they're processing my request!!!

Reaction Score
I finally stopped getting error box so I cleared and restarted. No change, just the rotating circles. 45 minutes on hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Glad for you, but lousy to have missed most of the game.

Reaction Score
Someone finally picked up after 52 minutes!!! Sounded like India. I hung up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
You are a patient man! Glad you get to see a few minutes, but how frustrating.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I was able to get the game from the start, but with an awful lot of starts and stops, action interruptions, distorted picture, etc. I am wondering how much is due to the fact that the only internet we have is a little thumb-drive modem and how much is due to problems at sny. Anyone else have these problems?

Reaction Score
Once I get it started it's fairly smooth. Maybe a little drop out once in a while.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Once I got it to work, which it will only do IF I log in on the home page, it was fine. I kept trying at first to log in using the UCONN game board, but it just rejected my email and password.

Reaction Score
I quit trying after it got to half time. We were on hold the entire time. This is ridiculous. If this is the quality of service that UConn fans can expect out of SNY, then hopefully UConn has an out if they move to the ACC. Suddenly the begging (and Lee Newton!) don't seem so bad!

Reaction Score
Before last year, I did not live within range of CPTV on my tv. Paid for hoop streams access. That was a seamless process. Never had any of these logging in issues.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I have not had any problems logging in or watching. Occasional freezes for a second or two is the only issue. I do believe that NextDef thingy they recommend you download is fairly important.

Reaction Score
Very sorry for those that must use streaming. Hope the problems get cleaned up soon. For perspective, SNY from my AT&T package has been wonderful. Love all aspects of the broadcast, and while I appreciate all that CPTV did, SNY has taken the broadcast to a whole new level.

I also just started something new (many of you are likely going to say duh...). I turn on the DVR to record, wait about 45 minutes after the game starts (while staying away from the BY), then start watching the recording so I can skip through the commercials. Much nicer. I wish I had thought of that earlier....

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It took CPTV several years to work out many of the issues with streaming.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Just reminding folks that this is not the first time we've been down this road.

Reaction Score
At least the whole game is archived. I just started watching it without any problems. Now if they would just make the Geno Shows and other programming available.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I think SNy is doing a good jobs with the games, production value is better, etc. However, the archives aren't available as soon as they claim, and it seems they have issues with live streaming as well (haven't gotten to watch a game live yet)

I think with the resources they have as well as the other things they stream live they should have this process down pat. Maybe they underestimated the rabid UConn women's fanbase...I have written a few emails about things and gotten no response. I guess we just keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom