Game Highlights: UConn vs. UCF | The Boneyard

Game Highlights: UConn vs. UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some of those Bazz passes were just absurd. Our big men during this game showed the potential to handle those high IQ passes, where in the past they wouldn't be ready and have the ball sail out of bounds. If they can keep this kind of offensive awareness up, we may be seeing a lot more Amida easy dunks/lobs. Same goes for Phil. I also loved the DeAndre alley oop. Stay focused and bring on Memphis!!

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Some of those Bazz passes were just absurd. Our big men during this game showed the potential to handle those high IQ passes, where in the past they wouldn't be ready and have the ball sail out of bounds. If they can keep this kind of offensive awareness up, we may be seeing a lot more Amida easy dunks/lobs. Same goes for Phil. I also loved the DeAndre alley oop. Stay focused and bring on Memphis!!

Agreed. Shabazz's vision and passing are on another level right now. Marcus Williams-esque.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Love it! Had a rare miss of Saturday's game so this is much appreciated. I guess nothing affects team chemistry like a win.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I forget which players were involved but I was hoping the highlight reel would include the one play in the second half where they got the ball in the high post against the zone and dropped a perfect bounce pass in the lane leading to a layup.

All day Giffey and Daniels destroyed the zone from the FT line. It's what many of us think they're capable of doing all the time. Catch, turn and either shoot the 15 footer or take one strong dribble to the center. If the C comes up there should be a baseline option open. If the C stays back then they get an 8-10 ft shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom