Game Highlights- UConn vs. Temple | The Boneyard

Game Highlights- UConn vs. Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I also appreciate that you make these. I'm curious....what do you use to record the games and what program do you edit it with?

Reaction Score
I also appreciate that you make these. I'm curious....what do you use to record the games and what program do you edit it with?
Thanks.

I use iMovie for editing. At first, I used to playback the game on ESPN 3 and do a Quicktime screen recording to capture the games, but I recently got an HD DVR that allows me to record from cable directly to my Mac with component video cables, which makes the process a little bit faster and easier since I'm not relying on a strong internet connection.

Reaction Score
Wasn't able to watch the game so this gave me my fix, thanks so much.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Thank you very much! It wasn't available out here in Cali

I was really impressed by how smooth and in control Bazz and DD were...excellent showing for them!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Around the 1:15 mark, Gottlieb talks about someone's NBA potential saying they'll definitely get drafted. I watched the game on the shady website and didn't have good audio, does anyone remember who he's referring to?

Also thanks for the highlight vids tcf!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
breezy said:
Around the 1:15 mark, Gottlieb talks about someone's NBA potential saying they'll definitely get drafted. I watched the game on the shady website and didn't have good audio, does anyone remember who he's referring to? Also thanks for the highlight vids tcf!

I believe he was talking about how an NBA GM told him two years ago that he'd have drafted Shabazz in the first round back then.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Thanks.

I use iMovie for editing. At first, I used to playback the game on ESPN 3 and do a Quicktime screen recording to capture the games, but I recently got an HD DVR that allows me to record from cable directly to my Mac with component video cables, which makes the process a little bit faster and easier since I'm not relying on a strong internet connection.

So your Mac has component input connectors? I ended up getting an Hauppauge HD PVR box to be able to capture and transfer hd video through component cables to my pc. The picture quality on your highlights was very clear...nice job!

Reaction Score
Watching Omar's 3, you knew it was going in from the moment he let it go. He shot it with his body sideways a little bit, leading with his right, mostly all right hand. It makes me wonder if he worked on perfecting his form this summer, squaring up, jumping, etc., to become a more accurate shooter with more classic form.

Reaction Score
So your Mac has component input connectors? I ended up getting an Hauppauge HD PVR box to be able to capture and transfer hd video through component cables to my pc. The picture quality on your highlights was very clear...nice job!
The device I use, the Elgato EyeTV HD DVR, connects to my Mac with a USB cable. The cable box connects to the Elgato device with audio and component cables. Yeah, I'm very happy with the picture quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom