Game Highlights: UConn vs. Memphis | The Boneyard

Game Highlights: UConn vs. Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Awesome as always tcf. Thanks.

The guards made the buckets, but man did DD and Nolan make a ton of huge plays in crunch time. DD's blocks were immense and both guys set great picks. And how in the world did Kromah save DD's block with 3:30 left in OT...wow.

Great win.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see the Bazz season highlights at the end of the year.
Oh, wait. I can wait. Don't want to rush it, because the end of Bazz's career as a Husky is coming too fast as it is.

Reaction Score
man that was incredible block by DeAndre there on Goodwin on Memphis's last possession, it seemed like Goodwin had a good angle for an easy basket after the help on Jackson but DeAndre swallowed the hell outta that

Reaction Score
also, I saw alot of Memphis fans on twitter, including Gary Parrish, griping about Kromah being out of bounds on his out of bounds save on DeAndre's block of Joe Jackson in OT, but after looking at the replay it seems to me that Kromah saved the ball before his feet came down on the floor.

Reaction Score
ollie really gets deandre to play hard. in fact he gets the whole team play at a high level defensively, i think we are very tough in that regard. man the highlights from this game and also the florida ones are as good as they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom