Game Day! Season Opener 2023... | The Boneyard

Game Day! Season Opener 2023...

Reaction Score
Triple checking the packing list. Plan is to be in Blue Lot shortly after 4 P.M. Let's hope that rush hour traffic cooperates. In any Case:
GO HUSKIES!
LOL. The traffic on a Thursday before a long weekend NEVER cooperates. I expect my 60 mile, one hour drive to the Rent to take 2 this afternoon. Hopefully that’s enough. But much to the disappointment of some busybodies on this board, I have come in late for this pre-Labor Day drive every few years because I simply can’t get there in a reasonable amount of time (and don’t feel like taking an entire day off for a night game).

Reaction Score
Leaving Danbury area after work at 5. Hoping to be there for 6:30.

Reaction Score
Heading to the Rent after work today. We need the crowd and we need the noise tonight - LET'S GO UCONN!!!

Reaction Score
LOL. The traffic on a Thursday before a long weekend NEVER cooperates. I expect my 60 mile, one hour drive to the Rent to take 2 this afternoon. Hopefully that’s enough. But much to the disappointment of some busybodies on this board, I have come in late for this pre-Labor Day drive every few years because I simply can’t get there in a reasonable amount of time (and don’t feel like taking an entire day off for a night game).
They'll hold off the start until you're seated.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Billable hours...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Heading to the TV room around 7:28. Hopefully be there by 7:29 for 7:30 PM kickoff. Could always get sidetracked walking past the bathroom and/or kitchen. Wish me luck.
You might want to get a little earlier start just in case something in the kitchen catches your eye.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom