Game Comments Post-Serbia | The Boneyard

Game Comments Post-Serbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great follow up quotations in the link provided within the story:
Additional Quotes: USA 110, Serbia 84 (8/10/16)

My favs:

Geno: "You’ve got Elena Delle Donne and Breanna Stewart coming off the bench. It’s a luxury that no other team has in this tournament." Pairing the two, and gracious about EDD who was completely off her game yesterday.

Tamika Catchings
Do you sense that all of the 12 focus on one thing that they feel they can fit in with?

I think it’s that and you have to put your ego aside. And you have to be willing to sacrifice for the good of the team. Our ultimate goal is to win a gold medal. Of all the coaches that I’ve had, they’ve looked down the bench and thought ‘we need somebody who can come in and make a stop.’ Bam. ‘We need someone who can knock down a 3.’ Bam. ‘We need somebody who can be the floor general.’ Bam. You got Sue, you got D, you got me. The young players that we got now are filling all those other little gaps. It’s fun to be a part of.

Elene Delle Donne
What were some of the lessons you guy took out of this game?
For me, the fouling was so frustrating. I’m not a player who generally fouls a lot. I guess in the Euroleague, you got to realize what they’re calling and play a little bit differently. So that was definitely a lesson for me that I learned.

Reaction Score
So what was the reason for centuries of sexist attitudes before Trump surfaced a few months ago???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS
Top Bottom