Game broadcasts? | The Boneyard

Game broadcasts?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Do we know where to view games for the upcoming season?
Yes, we do.

(However, the University puts some time and effort into their website - not a lot, but some - and they want everyone to visit it and figure out for themselves when and where the games are - cause you know, all the information is listed there. If anyone here were to post such information, there is a good chance they could be expelled from UCONN and this would be put on their permanent records. Also I've heard, can't verify this though, such persons would be placed on the BY's "Double Secret Probation". )

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Yes, we do.

(However, the University puts some time and effort into their website - not a lot, but some - and they want everyone to visit it and figure out for themselves when and where the games are - cause you know, all the information is listed there. If anyone here were to post such information, there is a good chance they could be expelled from UCONN and this would be put on their permanent records. Also I've heard, can't verify this though, such persons would be placed on the BY's "Double Secret Probation". )
In a world of uncertainty and angst, it is good to see that some things never change. Every now and again , a man or a woman just sticks to the core principles espoused by their BY mission staement displayed so proudly below their avatar. This , my friends, is such a day. Rejoice in the familiar and comfortable for just a bit. ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
In a world of uncertainty and angst, it is good to see that some things never change. Every now and again , a man or a woman just sticks to the core principles espoused by their BY mission staement displayed so proudly below their avatar. This , my friends, is such a day. Rejoice in the familiar and comfortable for just a bit. ;)
:D :rolleyes:

1569344423641.jpeg

Reaction Score
Aren’t we due for the 42nd “Starting Five” thread?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The good news is we're just a few weeks from the season beginning, so we'll know in the next 40-50 days at the latest.
Hopefully. Although your faith in the NCAA is surprising.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
DirecTV has an additional Sports Channels package that offers SNY. However the programming offered can be subject to your location. But, I was able to see every SNY UConn WBB game and their WBB shows in NC but couldn't get any Mets game (not that I would be interested in their games unless they were playing the BoSox).
BTW, I had DirecTV for 20 years because it was the only way that I could get non local channels but the cost is outrageous and they are losing customers by the thousands apparently. They could be in trouble.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom