Game balls.....and final 8 Charleston minutes | The Boneyard

Game balls.....and final 8 Charleston minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Terrific ON Geno's part to include CD in that ceremony.....and terrific FOR her to be part of that and receive the commemorative ball.

Have been on a five-day birthday celebratory tear here and not seeing much of the Yard, so hope this next is not repetitive......monitors feel free to squash it if it is. Since many of you are such keen analysts of the game, I was wondering what you think went into the relative swoom during those final eight minutes the other night????

Seemed to me we had PLENTY of talent on the floor. Any team will have its runs and its dry spells, certainly. But am interested in what you observed in that particular stretch of the Charleston game.

Reaction Score
Terrific ON Geno's part to include CD in that ceremony.....and terrific FOR her to be part of that and receive the commemorative ball.

Have been on a five-day birthday celebratory tear here and not seeing much of the Yard, so hope this next is not repetitive......monitors feel free to squash it if it is. Since many of you are such keen analysts of the game, I was wondering what you think went into the relative swoom during those final eight minutes the other night????

Seemed to me we had PLENTY of talent on the floor. Any team will have its runs and its dry spells, certainly. But am interested in what you observed in that particular stretch of the Charleston game.

Winlots, I thought I was the only one on a birthday celebratory tear. That said, I agree with you. It's not disturbing, really, but I wondered when, exactly, they might score again. It is not like Heather has never scored or passed or set a pick. It's not like there is anyone else on the floor with a reputation for being shot-shy. I hope the last group in can do somewhat better in future games. I don't want them to run up the score, just to be competitive, and against CofC, they really weren't, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom