Game attendance | The Boneyard

Game attendance

Reaction Score
Question- I cannot find a clear answer. My husband and I are hoping to attend Saturday’s game. Will a picture of my vaccination card be accepted? I cannot seem to locate to hard copy.
Thanks in advance!

Reaction Score
I also have a folded copy of my vaccination card (which won't fit in my wallet) in my wallet. This had better be good enough. I may try to download a digital copy to my phone.

Reaction Score
You shouldn’t have a problem. Most people just show a picture of the card on their cell phone. It’s what we use at restaurants and shops that require proof. Sadly, no one ever asks me for proof of age.

Reaction Score
At the XL center you need to wear your mask when walking into the arena and in the concourse area. When your in your seat the ushers pretty much leave you alone if you have a beer in your hand.

Reaction Score
I wish they had some rules at Louisville. Earlier in the season, when Omicron wasn't yet what it is today, my wife and I, and our two seatmates, were among the very, very few fans wearing masks. Apparently nothing much has changed at the Yum Center. We skipped the last two home games and don't plan to return for a while.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Instead of teenagers getting bogus drivers licenses we're moving into the era of bogus immunization documents for people in their 50's.

Reaction Score
Thanks! I cannot seem to get on to the state thing but have a copy through Walgreens. Hopefully it is enough! Appreciate the thoughts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom