Game 1 World Series, Parking | The Boneyard

Game 1 World Series, Parking

Reaction Score
Heading to the game in a bit. What’s the best T stop you guys use coming from CT? I’ve parked at the Newton Highland one in the past, but wondering if there’s a better one. Any parking suggestions closer to the park? Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
As someone who lives in the western suburbs of Boston and goes to a lot of Red Sox games there is no way in hell I would want to take an hour ride on the Green line out to Riverside or Woodland at midnight, which is probably when tonight's game will be over. Figure you're not in your car until an hour and a half after the game ends. No thank you!

I would take the suggestion to park in the Prudential, or somewhere around there. Website below says $18 at the Pru. 15 minute walk to Fenway from there and when the game is over you're on the Mass. Pike in 5 minutes once you get to your car. Don't try to park directly around Fenway Park because not only do they charge $60 to $100 for the World Series but getting in and out of there will be a nightmare. At least if you're in the Back Bay (which is where the Pru is) you're far enough way from that mess and close to 2 entrances to the Mass. Pike westbound (Copley Square and Mass. Avenue at Newbury Street).

baseball parking | newbury st parking | Prudential Center Garage

GO SOX!!!!

1540317715668.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Heading to the game in a bit. What’s the best T stop you guys use coming from CT? I’ve parked at the Newton Highland one in the past, but wondering if there’s a better one. Any parking suggestions closer to the park? Thanks in advance.
I always park at BLS. It's a bit of a walk (25 min) but there are always spots and you don't have to pay or cram yourself into a Green Line trolley.

Reaction Score
Drive, park and be willing to walk.

It’s all a nice place to walk around anyway!

Reaction Score
Prudential is my choice. Shud be a great series. Easy coast vs west coast , two classic franchises, LA vs Boston. Go Sox!!!!

Reaction Score
Do not be surprised if Pru parking prices are jacked up super high for the World Series. I wouldn't have any concern with riding the green line out to Riverside after a game if you're OK with the later drive home. The price to park in city lots anywhere near Fenway will not be below $50. Another option is trying to find a metered spot along Commonwealth Avenue at BU and into Allston, then walking or taking the B line.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Used to park at Boston Latin School, but that was for the '04 ALDS. Took the train from Riverside Station for WS Game 2 that year, but not in the lot (See below).

Last time I was at Fenway was the week before my wedding (I've been married 9 years). My sister-in-law had a garage pass at one of the hospitals. Riverside is going to be swamped. There were occasions where I had to park in a neighborhood on the other side of the overpass and walk to the station.

You may want to try a stop a couple stations up the D line toward Fenway, or try a different color line and connect to a non-A Green line outbound.

Reaction Score
There’s a high school in Brookline on the D-line, about 45 minutes closer to Fenway than Riverside.

Other good option now that commuter rail goes regular stop thru Fenway is take that from Yawkey out (Newton, Natick, Wellesley) not too much slower than driving and mostly due west. or IN = go to back bay or financial district where you can park at night for $10-ish.
Riverside is something Bostonians suckered CTers into a zillion years ago but it’s useful to absorb some of the cars & traffic

Reaction Score
Riverside Station
Thanks to everyone for suggestions. Parked at Riverside Station for only $12, this is the station I’ve parked at previously. Found a great pair of seats on Stub Hub 90 minutes before game time. Great game, amazing night overall. Just getting home at 4 AM but so worth it. I highly recommend getting to a WS game at some point.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thanks to everyone for suggestions. Parked at Riverside Station for only $12, this is the station I’ve parked at previously. Found a great pair of seats on Stub Hub 90 minutes before game time. Great game, amazing night overall. Just getting home at 4 AM but so worth it. I highly recommend getting to a WS game at some point.
I'm jealous. It must have been a blast. Did you take the day today or power through?

Reaction Score
I would love to go to a game but being in ATL would involve a flight which makes it pricier. Though I could stay with my brother in Glastonbury and ride up there with him. How much did the ticket cost on Stub Hub?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Riverside Station. It’s got the most parking and is easy to get to and hopefully avoid some traffic as it’s a decent bit out of the city. Kind of a long T ride though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom