Game 1 Morehead State | The Boneyard

Game 1 Morehead State

Reaction Score
Can’t wait for Thursday’s opener. You can already see the difference in the way UConn plays. Hurley is SO freaking intense.

I saw a Gavin Keefe tweet this morning that the opener is almost sold out. I know that UConn gave away a bunch of tickets but still. It’ll be nice to see Gampel loader up!

Reaction Score
Glad to hear because last night's attendance was abysmal. I know it was Friday night, and an exhibition game, but damn. Library better have been full.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Glad to hear because last night's attendance was abysmal. I know it was Friday night, and an exhibition game, but damn. Library better have been full.
Don’t agree. It was a crappy night out, an exhibition, news about Jalen and Sid, and a team coming off of two of the worst season in UConn history. I thought the turnout was good for everything considered. The lowerbowl was almost filled, the students behind the basket were there, and there were fans above as well

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Don’t agree. It was a crappy night out, an exhibition, news about Jalen and Sid, and a team coming off of two of the worst season in UConn history. I thought the turnout was good for everything considered. The lowerbowl was almost filled, the students behind the basket were there, and there were fans above as well
Not bad but I'm looking forward to the days students are camped out in front of Gampel hours before games.

Reaction Score
There are only 60 single game tickets left sprinkled throughout gampel for Thursday.
I actually just bought 2 in section 117 on Vivid Seats. $39. They have tickets on there for $2.
I didn’t put 2 + 2 together that the season opener coincided with the NJ Teachers’ Conference so I had to take Wednesday- Friday off anyway and was looking for something to do with my 13 YO daughter. She’s only been to games at MSG or Hartford... she’s been to the campus, but not a game, so this will be FUN!
I’m excited about UConn hoops for the first time in awhile!

Reaction Score
I actually just bought 2 in section 117 on Vivid Seats. $39. They have tickets on there for $2.
I didn’t put 2 + 2 together that the season opener coincided with the NJ Teachers’ Conference so I had to take Wednesday- Friday off anyway and was looking for something to do with my 13 YO daughter. She’s only been to games at MSG or Hartford... she’s been to the campus, but not a game, so this will be FUN!
I’m excited about UConn hoops for the first time in awhile!
First year teacher myself. I’ll be making my up to Storrs as well for Hurley’s debut. Can’t wait

Reaction Score
im just excited to see how DH coaching style. Just from the highlights of the csu game you could see a big difference from the previous couple of seasons.

Reaction Score
First year teacher myself. I’ll be making my up to Storrs as well for Hurley’s debut. Can’t wait
Cool - what district? We’re in West Windsor Plainsboro.
I forgot that my daughter has a doctor’s appointment at 5:30 Thursday night in Princeton and an ortho appointment Friday morning at 10. I am going to spend tomorrow morning trying to move BOTH (originally made because of no school).

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
the opener is almost sold out. I know that UConn gave away a bunch of tickets but still. It’ll be nice to see Gampel loader up!

Huge and underrated part of the dh impact.

Reaction Score
Cool - what district? We’re in West Windsor Plainsboro.
I forgot that my daughter has a doctor’s appointment at 5:30 Thursday night in Princeton and an ortho appointment Friday morning at 10. I am going to spend tomorrow morning trying to move BOTH (originally made because of no school).
Magnet school in East Hartford. Best of luck moving the appointments lol. Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom