Gabriella Got It Right!!! | The Boneyard

Gabriella Got It Right!!!

Reaction Score
Great article, thanks!
"I understand losing, believe it or not. We haven't lost in a while, but I understand it. I know how to appreciate when other people win," Auriemma said after the game.

When you can appreciate when you win and you can appreciate when others win, you're always a winner!

Reaction Score
Great article, thanks!
"I understand losing, believe it or not. We haven't lost in a while, but I understand it. I know how to appreciate when other people win," Auriemma said after the game.

When you can appreciate when you win and you can appreciate when others win, you're always a winner!
Two kudo's ---one to each of you!!

Reaction Score
As the world turns:

Like moths to a flame, fans couldn't resist the prospect of watching the UConn streak continue or end. Earlier this year, UConn's 100th consecutive win, a victory over South Carolina, drew the highest rating for a regular season college basketball game on ESPN2 — men's or women's — this season. Last Friday, the UConn and Mississippi State matchup became the most streamed women's Final Four game ever.

UConn, as head coach Geno Auriemma reminded us all season, was bound to lose — eventually. This is a coach who watched Diana Taurasi shoot 1-15 during the Final Four in 2001, and Maya Moore come up short in her senior season. So when Mississippi State's Morgan William sank the winning shot, Auriemma grinned. While the rest of us had busied ourselves with predicting a possible 200-win streak, Auriemma knew otherwise.

Morgan Willam got to enjoy the Rebecca Lobo run around the floor after the win against the Giant. That was the beginning of
a long time rivalry--is this one the beginning of another???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom