Gabby's Direct Way: "We Need Games Like This." | The Boneyard

Gabby's Direct Way: "We Need Games Like This."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Finally Adamec comes out with his pregame. No. 1 UConn challenges national champion South Carolina

"We need games like this if we want to be successful in the NCAA tournament," UConn All-American Gabby Williams said. "We have guys who have played there, four out of five starters. We'll be well prepared and we'll know how to handle it."

A'ja: "I think the national championships changes the program tremendously," Wilson said. "I think it really boosts Coach Staley's resume, as if it needed to be boosted anymore. But to be a kid from South Carolina and to bring a championship to South Carolina, I take a lot of pride in that. I take a lot of pride in wearing South Carolina across my chest. It really is something special to bring that back home and know we have that banner hanging up."

Guns :D: "What's fun is to go on the road and come home with a win," Dangerfield said. "And when you have a close game, you get to see how your team grows over time. Games like this get you ready for March, even though the tournament games are at neutral sites. You never know if you'll play someone that is close to the tournament site. And when you quiet the crowd, that's when you know you're doing well."

PS. Pardon me for omitting the link! It's up there now. Pregame jitters.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323
Top Bottom