Gabby "Super Fly" Williams | The Boneyard

Gabby "Super Fly" Williams

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
qqqq.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction Score
fantastic selection! What an astonishing athlete. Thanks so very much for putting these together, SVCB

a shot that never gets taken of Gabby, and my fav, is her dribbling erect across midcourt, shoulders squared and with that great macho strut, just gliding effortlessly, while looking in both directions to see how she is going to accelerate past everyone for the uncontested layup. Then she hits the afterburners and blows by everyone. That's when she really is superwoman.
Sort of this, but not exactly.

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 5.31.29 PM.png

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Will there ever be another?;)

Possibly. This IS UConn basketball, you know. Who knows what lies ahead? While we knew that Gabby was a good get (despite her knee injuries), did any of us — even Geno — think she would be a so successful as a unique post player or so much of a game-changer? I doubt it. But this is what happens when you consistently recruit skilled players who are great kids with very strong work ethic.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Gabby's drive to the basket, sometimes a very quick two long strides is reminiscent of high jumpers. They do a few bouncy steps but the last two before going launching in the air and over the bar are incredibly fast, strong driving strides. That's what reminds me of her drives to the hoop

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom