Gabby Gets American Player of the Week | The Boneyard

Gabby Gets American Player of the Week

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Gabby is playing playing at a very high level right now. So is Kia and Lou. I like Pheesa too. Dangerous is one of my favorites. She the straw stirring this drink. Gabby is doing things no other player is doing right now. She's a leader on and off the floor. She realizes what it means to be a Husky, and wears that mantle proudly.

Reaction Score
No UConn player has won ESPNW player of the week this year. Not one UConn player has had pow caliber performance all season?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
No UConn player has won ESPNW player of the week this year. Not one UConn player has had pow caliber performance all season?
Lou almost gets knocked out by a flying elbow, has one eye almost swollen shut and still manages to score a game high 19 points, shooting 58% from the floor and 50% from 3 pt land, defends well without getting one foul against a larger more physical team and that isn't even a honorable mention from the whacked out idiots at ESPNW. They couldn't even call it a flagrant foul, which it was under the current rules.

Reaction Score
Ionescu hasn’t won despite the 5 triple doubles this year, so it seems this ESPNW staff (3 people) have their favorites.
I find the ESPN player of the week picks absurd. I mean hey yeah they deserve it but from my point of view, how could they not have picked Shakyla Hill from Grambling State that week after she got a quadruple double and yes I agree with you that Ionescu should've at least got one by now. For Durr, Thomas, and now McPhee to get it twice, I'm starting to feel some bias going on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom