FYI Mosley, Baskerville | The Boneyard

FYI Mosley, Baskerville

Reaction Score
Info you might have missed..
From the Boston Globe:

At BU, alumna Marisa Moseley (Class of ’04) took over last season after nine years as an assistant at the University of Connecticut. Moseley steered BU to a 15-14 record after it went 44-118 without a winning campaign the previous five seasons, earning Patriot League Coach of the Year honors.
After posting a program-best 11-7 record in the Patriot League last season, the Terriers are picked to finish fourth in the conference in the coaches’ preseason poll, their highest predicted finish since joining the league.

Leading Providence will be reigning Big East Freshman of the Year Mary Baskerville, who is one of four unanimous selections to the preseason all-conference team. The 6-3 sophomore from Enfield, Conn., averaged 9.5 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks per game last season while helping the Friars to a 19-16 record and their first postseason appearance since 2010.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
UConn had interest in Mary early on. Marisa went to see her play during her frosh year at Enfield....I think Geno went for a look that year as well....as far as I know nothing much after that. Nice to see her do so well at Providence...near enough for her family to see her play.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
From the Boston Globe:

At BU, alumna Marisa Moseley (Class of ’04) took over last season after nine years as an assistant at the University of Connecticut. Moseley steered BU to a 15-14 record after it went 44-118 without a winning campaign the previous five seasons, earning Patriot League Coach of the Year honors.
After posting a program-best 11-7 record in the Patriot League last season, the Terriers are picked to finish fourth in the conference in the coaches’ preseason poll, their highest predicted finish since joining the league.

Leading Providence will be reigning Big East Freshman of the Year Mary Baskerville, who is one of four unanimous selections to the preseason all-conference team. The 6-3 sophomore from Enfield, Conn., averaged 9.5 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks per game last season while helping the Friars to a 19-16 record and their first postseason appearance since 2010.

Good luck to Marisa and her Terriers this season. I always check the scoreboard to see if BU played, and how they did. Hopefully a conference championship is not too far off in the future for BU. :cool:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
From the Boston Globe:

So it appears that Ms Moseley and her Terriers will be hounded by Ms Baskerville this season. ;)

Reaction Score
So it appears that Ms Moseley and her Terriers will be hounded by Ms Baskerville this season. ;)
I was going there Sherlock but you beat me to it. HOOOOOWL!! Got to leave, can't see through the mist.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I was going there Sherlock but you beat me to it. HOOOOOWL!! Got to leave, can't see through the mist.
Don't ask me what the inspiration was back then but this from 2005....

baskerballvilles.jpg

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
You need to move moor quickly, B'way! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Good luck to Marisa and her Terriers this season. I always check the scoreboard to see if BU played, and how they did. Hopefully a conference championship is not too far off in the future for BU. :cool:

Presumably you will also want to keep track of:

Princeton (Carla Berube)
Hartford ( Morgan Valley)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104