fyi: First Summer Session starts Monday... | The Boneyard

fyi: First Summer Session starts Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All freshman recruits should be on campus this weekend to start their UConn careers. Best of luck to all in classes!

Reaction Score
did i see an article suggesting Arkeel will not be there due to late graduation at Ansonia? I think I read he will be there in a month. i think ....

Reaction Score
did i see an article suggesting Arkeel will not be there due to late graduation at Ansonia? I think I read he will be there in a month. i think ....

I would hope so... CT kids haven't graduated yet...

Reaction Score

@NHRJimFuller: According to his high school coach Ansonia High running back planning to arrive at #UConn on June 28 http://post original url/tjBnWhKNMC

>>Arkeel Newsome expected at UConn on June 28

With the first summer session set to begin on Monday many of the incoming freshmen are making preparations to head up to campus. I spoke to Ansonia coach Tom Brockett yesterday since I was curious on what the intentions of Register State Player of the Year Arkeel Newsome are in terms of enrolling at UConn.

Brockett said the Ansonia senior class won't graduate by then and the plan is for Newsome to head up to UConn on June 28. That would give him plenty of time to be acclimated before the second summer session begins on July 7.<<

Not the only one - Posted yesterday by Ron Johnson:

“@Ronniboi05: Exactly one month til I leave for Uconn,,”

Reaction Score
I think there was an article earlier in week where said returning players are back on June 1 and incoming freshmen players beginning of July.

Reaction Score
I always remember, at least the CT kids, coming in after the CT vs RI all star game that was held in mid to late June. July 1st sounds right.

Reaction Score
Some graduations as late as 6/25. Not incoming freshman will be there before 7/01.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom