Future scheduling | The Boneyard

Future scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea on who we can grab for the final spot in our 2016 schedule? Noticed TAMU has an opening, maybe try to sneak a home and home a-la Mizzou.

Also any updates on the Tennessee series? Thought that was supposed to be finalized by the end of 2014.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
@ Kentucky @ Vandy
Home or @ Rutgers
Most other P5 schools have either filled their 4 spots (some have 3) or will fill it with a FCS school (TAMU for sure)
These are the ones that I could see doing a home and home right now. Doubtful for any of thes ethough so...we are probably looking at filling it with a team from the MAC/ Sunbelt or C-USA....
Too bad......we couldn't get a Pac-12 team home and home....trip to the west coast would be a nice break in Sept

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Also...in addition......Diaco did mention in an interview about scheduling that the 4 should be "winnable' games.....:rolleyes:

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Also...in addition.Diaco did mention in an interview about scheduling that the 4 should be "winnable' games.....:rolleyes:

Given the teams current state.. I have no problem with that.. heck let's schedule Stony Brook twice. :p

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I tweeted at fbschedules earlier and they tweeted back at me saying there has been no update from either side on that series

Reaction Score
I would venture a guess that one of the directional Michigan schools Coach Diaco and/or his staff worked at might pop up on the radar as one of those "winnable" games. Would be nice to see Iowa on the list in the future. Still miffed that not even a rumor about Cuse, Pitt, WVU, Penn St and BC. I maybe can see why BC and Cuse wouldn't want anything to do with a school in their recruiting backyard but I can't see where Pitt or WVU would covet the Naugatuck Valley.

Reaction Score
P5's that appear to have an opening for '16: BC, Cuse, Wake, UNC, Kansas St, Tex Tech, Kentcuky, Miss St. And 3 others that could be good destinations for the return trip: Hawaii, SDSU, FIU.

Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea on who we can grab for the final spot in our 2016 schedule? Noticed TAMU has an opening, maybe try to sneak a home and home a-la Mizzou.

Also any updates on the Tennessee series? Thought that was supposed to be finalized by the end of 2014.
We will not be playing Tenn. I have no official word on this just my gut.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Also...in addition.Diaco did mention in an interview about scheduling that the 4 should be "winnable' games.....:rolleyes:
Something something we have a bad football team something something.

Am I doing it right?

Reaction Score
would this warde hire be able to deal wit tigers, as in Ridgefield High School fotbol TIGERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom