Future Offense | The Boneyard

Future Offense

Reaction Score
Does anybody have Bouknight's and Gaffney's 3-point percentage. I ask because I think with the improved spacing on offensive and emergence of a game to game reliable Carlton we are see Hurley's offensive strategy. Surround Carlton with 4 guys who can hit the 3. Polley, Vital, a healthy Gibert are all more than capable. I think Adams and Wilson will have potential to become very good spot up shooters and Akok looks solid in the film I've seen of him.
I just like it when they spread the offense with Carlton down low and have 1 of the 4 outside guys dive to the hoop on the catch. Plus you can run some other stuff out of this set.

On another note: I really would like to know how much of Polley's growth has to do with Hurley & staff. His defense is so much better this year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
AG needs consistency from deep.

I want more shooters but Carlton with 3 shooters and a slasher is great. Having Wilson crash the offensive boards from the weakside (opposite of where Carlton is in the post) can be lethal.

Reaction Score
Don’t have the numbers, but Hurley is on record saying the best thing Gaffney does is shoot 3s

Reaction Score
Both of them are good shooters.

Hurley's #1 and #2 focus for guards is going to be shooting ability and size for their position. Super important if we're going to be able to defend the 3 well.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
For the next 2 years it needs to be 4 out with Carlton posting up down low and looking for those lobs and seals and dump downs for easy layups and dunks.

Shooting development will be key for that offense

Reaction Score
For the next 2 years it needs to be 4 out with Carlton posting up down low and looking for those lobs and seals and dump downs for easy layups and dunks.

Shooting development will be key for that offense

Does anyone not play four or five out any more? All about the sprawl ball

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom