Future Female BB Queens coming to a court near you. | The Boneyard

Future Female BB Queens coming to a court near you.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

“You Can’t Guard Me!” Best Queen Of The Court Game Gets PERSONAL! Can 10th Grader Upset EVERYONE!? If you look closely, you'll see our own KK Arnold here.​

Reaction Score

“You Can’t Guard Me!” Best Queen Of The Court Game Gets PERSONAL! Can 10th Grader Upset EVERYONE!? If you look closely, you'll see our own KK Arnold here.​

This is a very fun clip.. KK was quick, well done, KK! But I never got the name of the " Lil' Mamba" 10th Grader?
Kudos to M. Williams (but she did have the height advantage, right???) Great Blocked shot... watch for it!!
Was that ZaKiyah Johnson of Sacred Heart H.S. in Kentucky? Please help!!

Carnac

Reaction Score
This is a very fun clip.. KK was quick, well done, KK! But I never got the name of the " Lil' Mamba" 10th Grader?
Kudos to M. Williams (but she did have the height advantage, right???) Great Blocked shot... watch for it!!
Was that ZaKiyah Johnson of Sacred Heart H.S. in Kentucky? Please help!!
Zamareya Jones. Remember that name, you will hear of her again. Remember what she said................"I'm a bucket."
She reminds me of Notre Dame's Olivia Miles. She'll be ballin' for somebody at the D1 level in a few years. ;)
She's ranked #14 in the class of 2024

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Zamareya Jones. Remember that name, you will hear of her again. Remember what she said................"I'm a bucket."
She reminds me of Notre Dame's Olivia Miles. She'll be ballin' for somebody at the D1 level in a few years. ;)
She's ranked #14 in the class of 2024

She is going to be SCARY!! I can see a little Olivia Miles in her game and swag. She also has that Ivory Latta (UNC player) vibe about her. I love her confidence. I saw her playing, awhile back. Jones was a middle schooler going against high schoolers back in 2018-19 range, during the summer. She was barely 5'0" and she was giving some of those JV and Varsity players a good run for their money. She is going to be a special player for some program.

Carnac

Reaction Score
She is going to be SCARY!! I can see a little Olivia Miles in her game and swag. She also has that Ivory Latta (UNC player) vibe about her. I love her confidence. I saw her playing, awhile back. Jones was a middle schooler going against high schoolers back in 2018-19 range, during the summer. She was barely 5'0" and she was giving some of those JV and Varsity players a good run for their money. She is going to be a special player for some program.
Agreed. For those that don’t know of her, she’s the same size (5'3") as Seton Hall’s Lauren Park-Lane, who by the way has also entered the portal. She appears to be a "clone" of Park-Lake, in that she has the same level confidence in herself and her game as she plays with a "no fear" mentality. I like her, and plan to follow her during her time in college.

Park-Lane has already paved the way for her proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that a player of her size and skill can play D1 basketball. Park-Lane had many games that she scored 30+ points, as well as many other games that she had 10+ assists. I wonder where she will play her final year of eligibility next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom