Funny, not funny | The Boneyard

Funny, not funny

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
As I was leaving the game Saturday, I overheard the group in front of me say that they left a bunch of tickets under the light pole in front of the gate. As they get to the pole I hear "OMG!" As it turned out not only did no one take the tickets, several more were added to the pile.

Reaction Score
There were a lot of tickets available for the game. Some people were trying to scalp with not much luck. Some were actually going to the box office to buy. I had a hard time giving one of our season tickets away for free. I gave it to a guy and his girlfriend friend but only after convincing them it was a real ticket!!!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If no changes are made (i.e. Crocker not fired), UConn will have a very hard time giving away tickets for the 2019 season. Forget about selling tickets - they will need to get VERY creative just to try to get people to go to the Rent to watch this product.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
There is a really good chance season ticket numbers will be down by MORE THAN 50%.

Reaction Score
As I was leaving the game Saturday, I overheard the group in front of me say that they left a bunch of tickets under the light pole in front of the gate. As they get to the pole I hear "OMG!" As it turned out not only did no one take the tickets, several more were added to the pile.

Why would anyone expect the tickets to be picked up there? Everyone who walked up to that gate already had a ticket in hand.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
So people already in the stadium didn’t need tickets? Bizarre.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
If no changes are made (i.e. Crocker not fired), UConn will have a very hard time giving away tickets for the 2019 season. Forget about selling tickets - they will need to get VERY creative just to try to get people to go to the Rent to watch this product.

Zero percent chance I buy season tix next year. I spent like $120 for a season ticket this year and could have gone to every game for probably $30 if I scalped at the stadium and on stubhub. I only even went to two games this year and I'm always at every game

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Zero percent chance I buy season tix next year. I spent like $120 for a season ticket this year and could have gone to every game for probably $30 if I scalped at the stadium and on stubhub. I only even went to two games this year and I'm always at every game

I'm excited for people to pile on you for "not being a real fan", which is code for "I, too, was a sucker who paid for these things but refuses to admit I, too, was a sucker."

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I had two free tickets without any takers at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom