Fun Tool to Show Conference Tournament Pairings | The Boneyard

Fun Tool to Show Conference Tournament Pairings

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Here is a great tool that a fan created and posted on RebKell: Tool LINK.

I have it set to the AAC women (considering the audience here) but you can use it for all the major conferences for men and women (using the drop down menu). It shows the results of the conference games to date and let's you choose who wins the remaining regular season games to predict the conference tournament bracket (including tie-breaker explanation). For your ease, the favorites (by Massey) are the default. It's a lot of fun!

Reaction Score
Depending on what Tulane does tomorrow, UConn will have a rematch with them next Saturday or Sunday (unless they lose boyh tomorrow and Saturday) . That should be a lot of fun:)

Reaction Score
Depending on what Tulane does tomorrow, UConn will have a rematch with them next Saturday or Sunday (unless they lose boyh tomorrow and Saturday) . That should be a lot of fun:)
I suspect a rematch with Tulane...in CT...with Kia back...and coming off the way the girls have played the past few games...will be a TOTALLY different game than the first one.

Reaction Score
I suspect a rematch with Tulane...in CT...with Kia back...and coming off the way the girls have played the past few games...will be a TOTALLY different game than the first one.
You mean totally different than the SECOND one ( more like the first one)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom