Fuller Was First Doyle Has More | The Boneyard

Fuller Was First Doyle Has More

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Coombs, Walker and Gordon spent a few days last week together, participating in the Jordan Brand Classic all-star game. The experience culminated in Friday's game at the Barclays Center, but there were events that brought the players together — meeting the likes of Michael Jordan, Ray Allen and Maya Moore, attending the WNBA draft, spending quality time with future teammates.

"Gordon also knows that playing at UConn is like nothing she has experienced.

"I'm really excited. I'm ready to go," Gordon said. "It's going to be the hardest experiences of my life. Just trying to adapt to their system. Coming in as a freshman, it's going to be really hard. We just have to stay strong, stay together and just learn the system, ask questions. … It's going to be fun."

http://www.courant.com/sports/UConn...onn-women-basketball-0416-20170415-story.html

So much advertising on the page that 2 minutes later it is still loading!

Reaction Score
I think when you are logged on, you can get to the page by clicking on Sport. Can't get to the page directly via link. Nan's link and Rocky's are the same.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
I'm really really liking the personalities of Mikayla and Lexi...
They are going to fit in really well at Storrs.. I can see/feel it...

Prior to this point I thought perhaps Andra would be the most successful of the 4 in the first year..
Potentially the Sky is the limit for Meagan but I'm somewhat expecting her to struggle early on...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm really really liking the personalities of Mikayla and Lexi...
They are going to fit in really well at Storrs.. I can see/feel it...

Prior to this point I thought perhaps Andra would be the most successful of the 4 in the first year..
Potentially the Sky is the limit for Meagan but I'm somewhat expecting her to struggle early on...

They are as a tabula rasa upon which Geno, CD, Shea and Marisa will write.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom