Fuller Talks CD's U-19 Role | The Boneyard

Fuller Talks CD's U-19 Role

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"The pursuit of another gold medal while representing her country is enough to get Crystal Dangerfield fired up for the upcoming FIBA U19 World Cup. However, the event which begins Saturday in Italy, also provides the rising sophomore a bit of a dress rehearsal of some of the things she may be asked to do in her second season at UConn."

UConn’s Crystal Dangerfield assumes leadership role with USA U19 team

Quotes from CD too.

“I think the team that we have here this year, I feel like we can really run teams,” Dangerfield said. “We can have a whole five to come in (off the bench) if necessary so I think working hard during these summer sessions is helpful. Sometimes we don’t like it but we need it.

“I think that what we have been trying to do in pickup, get a rebound, get an outlet and go, try to score as quick as possible, as few passes as possible.”

Advice from Moriah: “You know Geno (Auriemma), you know (assistant coach) Shea (Ralph) is going to have you in the gym every day so just look at the things you didn’t do well in the previous season, whatever it is she knows she has to do, get better at that and make the jump,” Jefferson said.

And you can get a short stack at IHOP for just $0.59 today.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I love Danger's comment that, "There's been a big change in the weight room." When Danger arrived as a freshman, she was already pretty strong. If she's added more muscle to that frame, she's going to be much tougher for opponents to handle.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
We have had pretty endless "hot stove" speculation about what the team will do this fall. CD offers up some information/opinion about same and there is zero reaction to it. Fascinating.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
One of the most important things CD said was about working hard during the Summer sessions. "Sometimes we don't like it but WE NEED IT." I see she has adjusted to the Uconn way.

Reaction Score
We have had pretty endless "hot stove" speculation about what the team will do this fall. CD offers up some information/opinion about same and there is zero reaction to it. Fascinating.

It's still early in the day. Wait until we get off of work.

With that said, Dangerfield said that basically have another 5 ready to come off of the bench. To me this means that Batouly, CD and at least a couple of the freshman can compete at a high level.

This is one super deep team.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's still early in the day. Wait until we get off of work.

With that said, Dangerfield said that basically have another 5 ready to come off of the bench. To me this means that Batouly, CD and at least a couple of the freshman can compete at a high level.

This is one super deep team.
Mikayla Coombs will run the opposition into the ground.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
It's a chance my wish could come true....I first said 5 in 5 off, then I said 5 in 4 off. If anyone could make this work Geno can. Teams are going to really be confused and I can't wait.
Doug Bruno,
Thanks for the blueprint.....now watch Geno and UConn to see how it should work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom