Fuller Says We Have Double Trouble | The Boneyard

Fuller Says We Have Double Trouble

Reaction Score
In the form of Temple's Tanaya Atkinson.

"Heading into Sunday’s game against No. 1 UConn at a sold-out McGonigle Hall, Atkinson is averaging a conference-leading 23.1 points per game and leads the way with an average of 10 rebounds per contest."

New Haven’s Tanaya Atkinson is double trouble for Temple’s opponents
Thanks Rock---First --if she was really good, she'd add 1 to her number, then I love to read about a Conn Girl making good, especially for Tonya.
Many things in that article to make a Uconn/Tonya fan happy. Really nice.
Her mom must be really rich--she works for the New Haven School system !!
Great kid, great MOM..

Reaction Score
In the form of Temple's Tanaya Atkinson.

"Heading into Sunday’s game against No. 1 UConn at a sold-out McGonigle Hall, Atkinson is averaging a conference-leading 23.1 points per game and leads the way with an average of 10 rebounds per contest."

New Haven’s Tanaya Atkinson is double trouble for Temple’s opponents
I am surprised that this game, on this day, is sold out. I would have thought everyone in Philadelphia would be at an Eagles pre-game party. Nonetheless, it is great to see the enthusiasm for women's BB and UCONN. The Temple fans all want to see the now dysfunctional UCONN team, and if there will be yet another soap opera on ( or off ) the court. Temple is not at full strength. Not by a long shot. So, they can battle but, likely, not win. Even against the wounded huskies.

Reaction Score
I say rest KLS and Gabby ! Play Danger and Molly at the point, Z, Phees, MW and Kyla. Let Geno do some in game coaching. Mix in Coombs and Lexi when chances are available. The game should be entertaining. Huskies still have plenty of talent. No , not perfect, but.....still a win, and some players get some REAL playing time. Geno gets some real coaching time.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well she was only 8 points and 7 rebounds off her average. But she did do better than Laksa who had 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, and 3 PF.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well she was only 8 points and 7 rebounds off her average. But she did do better than Laksa who had 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, and 3 PF.
But to give Laksa props for the season--she leads the nation in FT shooting at 98% (48-49). Even EDD would be impressed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom