Fuller: Plenty of work to do but Randy Edsall encouraged by UConn football’s progress | The Boneyard

Fuller: Plenty of work to do but Randy Edsall encouraged by UConn football’s progress

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Good find.

We got that extra RB in Blanton and extra kicker in Iden.

So, I'm down to just two more wishes; a DE JUCO or grad transfer and the same for the LB position. The DE wish is much more important than LB. However, I do want an extra LB so that we dont have to rush our two incoming freshman onto the field this year if we have injuries.

Reaction Score
Good find.

We got that extra RB in Blanton and extra kicker in Iden.

So, I'm down to just two more wishes; a DE JUCO or grad transfer and the same for the LB position. The DE wish is much more important than LB. However, I do want an extra LB so that we dont have to rush our two incoming freshman onto the field this year if we have injuries.

I have posted this before but I've often wondered why Zordan Holman couldn't be a DE. At 6'5" 251 lbs. and winning the North American Grappling Association 16-17 yr old Brazilian jiu jitsu Championship, it would seem like a no brainer. He also played D line in High School. Some things just look better on paper.
IMG_0498.JPG

Last edited:

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
DE or pass rushing LB are one of the big missing pieces the past few years. Sacks and pressure on the QB can not be over rated.

Most INT's are a result of poor, rushed throws - not incredible physical feats by DB's.

Reaction Score
I have posted this before but I've often wondered why Zordan Holman couldn't be a DE. At 6'5" 251 lbs. and winning the North American Grappling Association 16-17 yr old Brazilian jiu jitsu Championship, it would seem like a no brainer. He also played D line in High School. Some things just look better on paper.
View attachment 30821
I’ve been wondering that too, especially with McLean moving to TE.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom