Fuller: Looks like Banks is good to go | The Boneyard

Fuller: Looks like Banks is good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Jeff's blog suggests that the glass is half full because Banks is back on the court. In the linked blog by John A (see today's news links), the glass is half empty because Banks can't play since the swelling won't go down.

I saw her on the bench yesterday in a red sweater. I'll watch the Temple game on tv tomorrowand look for her, on the court (Fuller) or on the bench (Altavilla). A little suspense in an otherwise likely routine blowout.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Music to my ears! Sometimes those minor injuries can linger more than anyone would like. Looking forward to seeing her tear it up on Tuesday!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Good to hear!

No swellin'
No swellin'
No swellin'
No swellin'

(Cheers may help)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Ankles can get chronic. When in doubt it could be good to see another week through. On the other hand, given the high level at which these young women play, maybe it is a case of what will be will be. Anyway, I liked waking up to the word on BB's practicing.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
Good to hear!

No swellin'
No swellin'
No swellin'
No swellin'

(Cheers may help)

Are you saying it's swell to hear "no swell...in?"

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
Jeff's blog suggests that the glass is half full because Banks is back on the court. In the linked blog by John A (see today's news links), the glass is half empty because Banks can't play since the swelling won't go down.

I saw her on the bench yesterday in a red sweater. I'll watch the Temple game on tv tomorrowand look for her, on the court (Fuller) or on the bench (Altavilla). A little suspense in an otherwise likely routine blowout.

Kibby, you have proposed one one the great mysteries in life. A glass half full is half empty. But everybody knows that. What they didn't know until now is that a court can also be a bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom