Full Scheduled Released | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Full Scheduled Released

Reaction Score
Think we'll ever see the day when schedule and venue are released BEFORE ticket package/s are due. Request sites for games from ticket office and they plead ignorance. I get it, just annoying.

Reaction Score
Think we'll ever see the day when schedule and venue are released BEFORE ticket package/s are due. Request sites for games from ticket office and they plead ignorance. I get it, just annoying.
Why does the conference take so long to make the schedule? This is the sort of thing they should be able to put out by May or June at the latest.

Reaction Score
Well, the games at Georgetown and Villanova (that are realistic for me to attend) are on the the 5th and the 9th of January. Would have been nice if they had been spaced out a little more. Oh well.

Reaction Score
what a lousy day/time/channel for the opener against Arkansas. Should be a rowdy time playing in front of real fans in a "revenge" game...and most wont see it.

Reaction Score
Thank you @jpp13 and @Centerstream for posting above. So if I understand correctly, we won't get to see first two games of Battle4Atlantis on linear television since it is on Flosports, which appears to be a streaming service only. Are there fees involved to use this service? Couldn't really tell from below:

...and yes, I get all Spectrum sports and all Flosports. I'm a hog, I admit it.

Reaction Score
Somewhat off topic for sure, but I was visiting the Georgetown website to look into their ticket sales and checked out the women's team roster. Lo and behold, one of their players is from Croatia.

Reaction Score
Last year all SNY games were free on the Fox Sports App. I would think that will happen again this year.
Many of us also hope for the same, I have a hard time knowing there is a game and I'm unable to watch. It's the longest 2 hours of the week while I squirm and fidget. I'm sure it takes time off my life expectancy. :eek:

Centerstream

"and over and over and over"
Reaction Score
Many of us also hope for the same, I have a hard time knowing there is a game and I'm unable to watch. It's the longest 2 hours of the week while I squirm and fidget. I'm sure it takes time off my life expectancy. :eek:
As was previously posted, the out of market SNY televised games will be streamed on the Fox Sports app again this season.
Unfortunately, the powers that be assume that fans across the country have streaming capability. I have no idea whether this is a good assumption or not but I cut the cord and have been streaming for a couple of years now and have had no problems watching the SNY telecasts live.

Reaction Score
As was previously posted, the out of market SNY televised games will be streamed on the Fox Sports app again this season.
Unfortunately, the powers that be assume that fans across the country have streaming capability. I have no idea whether this is a good assumption or not but I cut the cord and have been streaming for a couple of years now and have had no problems watching the SNY telecasts live.
I did stream some of the games last year, and will do the same this season. I had trouble receiving a few of them last season, hoping for better results this year.

Bald Huskie

four score
Reaction Score
I sure hope that the Oregon game isn't on the PAC12 network. This network is not on alot of systems like the other conference networks are. Many of the "west coast bias" chants can be blamed on this network for not being readily available to all systems. ESPN, Fox, ABC, anyone please step up and grab this game.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Now I can make my Prognosticator's spread sheets for all of the games except for games 3 & 4. Since I won't be able to see the first two games of Battle 4 Atlantis, there will be some scrambling to get the sheets done. I might have to post the predictions sheet for those games prior to announcing the winners of games 2 & 3.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I sure hope that the Oregon game isn't on the PAC12 network. This network is not on alot of systems like the other conference networks are. Many of the "west coast bias" chants can be blamed on this network for not being readily available to all systems. ESPN, Fox, ABC, anyone please step up and grab this game.
Seeing that the UConn vs Oregon game is on MLK day and it appears to be the best out of conference match up so far, I think it will end up on being broadcast by ESPN.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Uconn will have trouble with UCLA, from this secret practice video obtained.

I wonder how many takes it took to get the 10 second video, bet it was more than one.

Reaction Score
Thank you @jpp13 and @Centerstream for posting above. So if I understand correctly, we won't get to see first two games of Battle4Atlantis on linear television since it is on Flosports, which appears to be a streaming service only. Are there fees involved to use this service? Couldn't really tell from below:

To access FloHoops you need a FloPro subscription and there are only two options for a FloPro subscription: $150 annual fee (which pro-rates to $12.50/month), or $30 monthly fee (if you choose to go month-to-month rather than yearly),
I don't think that you can avoid the $30 charge to watch the Atlantis games. You'll have to pay for the month, then cancel if you wish by the end of the month.
We've always been able to see the exhibition games, so I hope UConn will offer up some coverage. It is on ESPN radio.
On the whole we should be gladdened that we can look forward to seeing all or most of the games. If you want pre- and post-game chatter, subscribe to SNY if possible. Don't know if Geno is doing a show on SNY or not. Here on FIOS in Maryland, we can subscribe to SNY for $14/mo. just for the season. I've chosen to get SNY because sometimes the Fox stream comes on late, and I don't want to be concerned about it.

Vowelguy

Boneyard contrarian since 1998
Reaction Score
Home games split evenly 6/6 between Gampel snd XL

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
31 regular season games? Most since 2013-14 I believe.
Actually there is only 28 regular season games. With the 3 games in the Big East Championship and a max of 6 games in the NCAA Tournament. The most UConn can win is 37 not 40 as some others have posted.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

To access FloHoops you need a FloPro subscription and there are only two options for a FloPro subscription: $150 annual fee (which pro-rates to $12.50/month), or $30 monthly fee (if you choose to go month-to-month rather than yearly),
I don't think that you can avoid the $30 charge to watch the Atlantis games. You'll have to pay for the month, then cancel if you wish by the end of the month.
We've always been able to see the exhibition games, so I hope UConn will offer up some coverage. It is on ESPN radio.
On the whole we should be gladdened that we can look forward to seeing all or most of the games. If you want pre- and post-game chatter, subscribe to SNY if possible. Don't know if Geno is doing a show on SNY or not. Here on FIOS in Maryland, we can subscribe to SNY for $14/mo. just for the season. I've chosen to get SNY because sometimes the Fox stream comes on late, and I don't want to be concerned about it.
Not sure if you or anyone will know this, but will the games being televised by FloHoops be posted on YouTube after?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Actually there is only 28 regular season games. With the 3 games in the Big East Championship and a max of 6 games in the NCAA Tournament. The most UConn can win is 37 not 40 as some others have posted.

I just checked again and it still seems to be 31 assuming UConn gets to the final of the Bahamas tourney.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I just checked again and it still seems to be 31 assuming UConn gets to the final of the Bahamas tourney.
You are correct, I printed out the UConn schedule off of the Big East site and it left off UCLA 12/11, Oregon 1/17, and DePaul 2/11. UConn will have three games in the Battle 4 Atlantis even if they lose the first or second game, it just won't be for the championship.

Reaction Score
Schedule/image set up for 8.5x11 sheet.

UConn Women's 2021-22 Schedule.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member