Full Report | The Boneyard

Full Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought you folks would appreciate an Emily update. Went to the exhibition BB game last night against Concordia, which was a SNOOZEFEST. You know a team is going to get run out of the gym when they start five white guys....short white guys. Anyway, the only glimmer of excitement I saw in the crowd of 5K was our Miss Emily, who was dressed to kill. Tight pants (my god her legs go on forever), high heels, and a cool-looking stripe top (fitted). She was just rocking that outfit. As always, I marvel at her professionalism behind the mike too, this girl has stardom written all over her. ESPN should be her next stop - she blows half of what they have now clear out of the water. Big legit contract too, not one of those "we'll give you peanuts and see how you do" BS arrangements. The girl needs to be driving a jet black BMW 7-series. Now.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I too was at that snooze fest and concur with John's assessment. The best part was my wife's instinctive nature to hate her for no reason. That always cracks me up.

funny and true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate