Full Interview w/QB Garrett Anderson (audio) | The Boneyard

Full Interview w/QB Garrett Anderson (audio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like what he's saying. He has a feel for the pressure and will move when he needs to to make a play with his arm. That's exactly what we need. Also he mentioned that he,was all set to sign with Houston initially until an issue with a course he took. To me that speaks volumes to with the way they sling the football around with their offense

Reaction Score
I like what I hear. Will probably be more focused than most having to juggle family responsibilities with school and FB.

Now how will his scholarship work....not that I really care. But he won't be able to live in a dorm with his wife....would both of them be able to partake in a meal plan.

I mean, I hope he doesn't have to pay for off campus living expenses.....he can't have a job.......am I right?

I just wish the kid and future wife the very best......but hope he isn't overwhelmed with a lot of extra concerns.

Definitely sounds like a RKG in more ways than one.

Reaction Score
I like what I hear. Will probably be more focused than most having to juggle family responsibilities with school and FB.

Now how will his scholarship work....not that I really care. But he won't be able to live in a dorm with his wife....would both of them be able to partake in a meal plan.

I mean, I hope he doesn't have to pay for off campus living expenses.....he can't have a job..am I right?

I just wish the kid and future wife the very best.but hope he isn't overwhelmed with a lot of extra concerns.

Definitely sounds like a RKG in more ways than one.
I think athletes get a "housing allowance" or something to that tune that can go for dorms or off campus. I'm pretty sure Khalid El Amin lived in Celeron with his wife and kids while at UConn. Could you possibly imagine that???

Reaction Score
BoatShow said:
I think athletes get a "housing allowance" or something to that tune that can go for dorms or off campus. I'm pretty sure Khalid El Amin lived in Celeron with his wife and kids while at UConn. Could you possibly imagine that???

He lived there his last two years. Freshman year he lived in Watson. Dude still owes me five bucks . . .

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I've said it before, but Matt does a great job with these.

Reaction Score
Haven't heard much about him lately. When does he arrive on Campus so we can have a look at him?

Reaction Score
grsa94 1:06pm via Twitter for Android
It's official
CGMFkbDWwAALQHk.jpg

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Y
Given our QB play the last few years, the more competition the merrier, hope it makes everyone better.

Oh no...more competition leads to more posts about the wrong QB is playing...

Reaction Score
From that video not liking how long the ball hangs in the air. You might get away with that other places but Div 1....no way. In fairness a lot of the passes were thrown under duress as that O-line reminds me of some I've seen too much of in the recent past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom