Full Interview w/QB Chandler Whitmer (audio) | The Boneyard

Full Interview w/QB Chandler Whitmer (audio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
'I am competitive and I want to win' - CW

I'm behind you a Chandler - and the rest of the dawgs!

What I am looking for is how coaching used the extra week to prep for Tulane. What did they find that they think we as a team can take advantage of. If I don't see positive plays used multiple times I will scratch my head...

Reaction Score
This thread contains positive Chandler Whitmer, therefore I can only assume sportsart will be along shortly to insult and demean you.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
ConnHuskBask said:
CW plays hard. I think behind an average line he'd be ok. I'm pissed with the results and I'm pissed at Diaco, but not pissed at a guy like CW who guys out there does his best every week.

He's terrible but he at least plays like he cares. All I can ask for when someone is out there.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
CW plays hard. I think behind an average line he'd be ok.

I'm pissed with the results and I'm pissed at Diaco, but not pissed at a guy like CW who guys out there does his best every week.

I share your sentiment but the one play near the end of the game where CW actually had some time and he simply dropped the ball... it was comical. I laughed. The ineptitude of the O as a whole has reached comical proportions. I'm losing my ability to be mad at any of them, because I think they can't help it. Now it just makes me laugh.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I share your sentiment but the one play near the end of the game where CW actually had some time and he simply dropped the ball... it was comical. I laughed. The ineptitude of the O as a whole has reached comical proportions. I'm losing my ability to be mad at any of them, because I think they can't help it. Now it just makes me laugh.

I'm beyond getting too angry at this team. They've exceeded my wildest expectations of just how bad they could be. Just kind of watch the games in disbelief of how bad they are.

Reaction Score

Chandler was going to get sacked regardless but his his fumble made the play UCONN classic.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I just visited the UConn Facebook page, where one of the posters asked Whitmer to "jump off of a building"...and got 2 'likes'. The level of hatred for this kid is beyond belief, and it is largely misplaced. Anyone who saw the game today and thought that it was Whitmer's fault needs to get their head examined. But I'm emotionally tired, now. I'm going back to the whiskey...

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I'm beyond getting too angry at this team. They've exceeded my wildest expectations of just how bad they could be. Just kind of watch the games in disbelief of how bad they are.
I share your disbelief.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I just visited the UConn Facebook page, where one of the posters asked Whitmer to "jump off of a building"...and got 2 'likes'. The level of hatred for this kid is beyond belief, and it is largely misplaced. Anyone who saw the game today and thought that it was Whitmer's fault needs to get their head examined. But I'm emotionally tired, now. I'm going back to the whiskey...
CW doesn't deserve such vitriol. No college player does for their play on the field (unless they simply give up trying). He's just one of many contributors to the comedy routine that UConn offensive football has become.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
CW doesn't deserve such vitriol. No college player does for their play on the field (unless they simply give up trying). He's just one of many contributors to the comedy routine that UConn offensive football has become.

The kid had a 71% completion percentage today, and picked up 2 first downs with his feet. He even displayed some visible displeasure with the coaching staff for not getting the damned plays into the huddle in time. He wasn't part of the comedy routine today. He was mainly a victim of it...

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
The kid had a 71% completion percentage today, and picked up 2 first downs with his feet. He even displayed some visible displeasure with the coaching staff for not getting the damned plays into the huddle in time. He wasn't part of the comedy routine today. He was mainly a victim of it...

I dunno, dropping the ball with nobody near him behind the best blocking he had all night was pretty funny...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I dunno, dropping the ball with nobody near him behind the best blocking he had all night was pretty funny...

Well, at least one of us laughed...

Reaction Score
Come on... even great NFL QBs have done the drop. Its not like orlovsky running out of the back of the endzone bad.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
One mistake that didn't change the outcome of game - minimal compared to the amount of coaching mistakes and AN inability to hold on to the ball last night.

Reaction Score
This thread contains positive Chandler Whitmer, therefore I can only assume sportsart will be along shortly to insult and demean you.
I've read 3 threads so far and this is in every one. What's your problem with sport start? How bout messaging him instead of this diatribe in every thread.

Reaction Score
I've read 3 threads so far and this is in every one. What's your problem with sport start? How bout messaging him instead of this diatribe in every thread.

In the game thread (and elsewhere) he got to the point where he was crossing lines left and right. He started calling me an idiot for stating something totally accurate and telling everyone questioning the current condition of the team/program to basically and not come back.

I just decided to annoy him a little. Sorry if you all were annoyed also. Based on the number of likes i got, i think a lot of people agreed with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom